wiring fuel tank

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2015, 02:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wiring fuel tank

I am rewiring a 2000 Ford f-150 2X single tank. I only need the wiring diagram for the fuel pump and fuel gauge, the color code would be awesome

Old 09-05-2015, 06:04 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
The fuel pump diagram is from a 4.6L engine, but I seem to recall that is the same color and circuit layout for the 5.4L N/A motor.
- 5.4L Lightning motor is different with the 2 fuel pumps.

Old 09-07-2015, 09:40 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Welcome to the site Don.
I was looking through your pictures of the IH COE project.
Cooool.
What engine is that? Trans? Rears?
Are you going to put some stacks on it?
Inside interior plans?
What did that body use to sit on, the old picture with it on the old smaller bed?
Edit, pictures of Don's IH COE are here> https://www.f150online.com/g/album/4147733

I steer 18 wheels around all day and found this old wrecker that probably has towed many vehicles and is now just resting on the lot retired from active duty.
A blast from the past, what do you think from the 50's? 60's?
Any ideal?
It was raining out that day, it still looks good sitting in the rain.

Last edited by Big Ed F150; 09-07-2015 at 09:43 AM.
Old 09-07-2015, 10:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey Big Ed , the engine in the COE is 5.4 w/automatic, rear is stock 2X posse.
The Ih was a single axle split rim dump truck. someone destroyed the frame when making a shot bed out of it. It was a welders nightmare.
I once owned 7 tow trucks, large to small, I retired, turned the operations over to my kids and employs about 20 year ago. we only run one two ton recovery truck and one roll back. they help feed the body shop.
I LOVE 50's and 60's,, I built several over the years of different makes an models, trucks and cars. My driver now is a 50 ford car chopped and much more. The Jimmy looks great, it is getting its just deserts, a proud looking work horse
Today is a wiring day on the project, Im working slow, had a heart attack 11 days ago (99 % blockage) Im getting back at it ,feeling pretty good, 0 heart damage, so its a go from here.

Quick Reply: wiring fuel tank