Good Dealers, Post'em Here

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2001, 12:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Excellent Ford dealer

I orderd my truck from Jacobsen Ford-Mercury in Sturgis, South Dakota.
It was a wonderful experience! The salesman was the best. Everyone from the
owner, service people, down to the finance people are are all so wonderful! They
KNOW how to treat their customers! I will ALWAYS buy from this dealership! I never knew that truck buying could be a pleasant experience! I got an excellent, excellent deal on my 2000 F-250 Super Duty that I ordered.
I drive an hour to go see them for service, bypassing the closer Ford dealer. I LOVE them!
Here is their number:
(800)289-3663
(605)347-3662
FAX (605)347-2939

PO Box 850
2416 Junction Ave.
Sturgis,SD. 57785

Old 09-02-2001, 09:24 PM
Crescent Ford Trucks, New Orleans

I was so happy with Crescent Ford Trucks that I now work there (seriously)! I found them to be a 1st class operation that caters to the truck owner (naturally) rather than to the "least commom denominator" auto owner.
I don't want to ruin my good standing with the F150 Message Board by shamelessly advertising, but if anybody needs any info, he or she can e-mail me.

Old 09-05-2001, 02:23 PM
Walnut Creek Ford, Walnut Creek, CA. great service dept. Highly recommend them.

Old 09-05-2001, 07:43 PM
Bergy's Ford - Abington, PA

What a great dealership. They really have gone above and beyond for service on my Lightning. When the Red '01 I ordered came in, they had no problems keeping it in a protected garage untill I could pick it up a few days later.
When I bring it in for service, not only do they vacume and wash it for me, they've waxed it twice and gave me three types of wax to try!
They also have jumped at the opprotunity to be a SVTOA sponsoring dealership to host and sponsor monthly SVTOA meets.
Its those little things that equal great customer service. Their trained SVT rep/mechanic is a great guy and a real car enthusiest. He loves the Lightnings and also is quite happy to see people modding them for full performance. I really recogmend anyone in S. eastern PA to check out this dealer if you are looking for a Ford. I look forward to dealing with them in the future.

Old 09-05-2001, 08:22 PM
Drew Ford in La Mesa is the ONLY Ford dealership in San Diego County to buy a vehicle from. My 2000 Lightning developed a very loud engine knock at 500 miles. I made the mistake of purchasing the truck from Mossy Ford in Pacific Beach. When I took the truck to them for service, they told me it was piston slap and that it was normal. When I told them it was most definitely not piston slap, the service manager told me "You don't know what you are talking about and we do. Our decision is final and we are not doing any further service to your truck in regard to this alleged problem of yours." They basically blew me out the door. I was completely amazed. I learned a warranty doesn't mean a thing if the Service Manager stands there and tells you there is nothing wrong with your car and you know darn well there is.

I took the truck to Drew Ford, where my wife and I had purchased two previous trucks, and was met with a completely different attitude. Because they had a hard time analyzing the knock, the shop foreman, Ford regional customer service rep, and I all met and within two weeks I had a new engine in the truck. They knew it was going to blow up sooner or later. The swap went perfect-not a scratch. I wrote letters of appreciation to the owner regarding everyone who had helped me there, including the mechanic, service writer, and shop foreman.

Drew Ford is a very good dealership with an excellent service center and excellent body shop. I will buy all future Ford vehicles there even if they are available cheaper somewhere else. I also make it a practice to write a letter to the owner of the dealership everytime I have a positive experience with a service or bodyshop visit. Hopefully, it helps the guys towards a bonus at the end of the year. I do know that it helps develop relationships with them. When I bring my truck in they listen to me and then they fix it. It's awesome.

Old 09-07-2001, 02:35 PM
Thumbs up

R. E. Barber Ford in Ventura, CA. Purchased my truck from them at sticker when bandits like Galpin were charging $10K over. When my motor blew up they replaced it under warrantee even though they knew it was modded (heck, the mods were on it) and had a chip in it. The service department is superb, and they have two of the best mechanics you will find anywhere. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Old 09-08-2001, 10:02 AM
Covert Ford, Austin

I've had 4 Ford Trucks since 97, 2 now. Bought both of the ones I have now from Covert and got both for less than invoice. I arranged this last one, a Ranger, completely over the net and phone. I had a car to trade, sent the dealer the specs on the trade, told him exactly what I wanted to buy, arranged the deal, and then drove the 75 miles to the dealership. He already had the truck cleaned up and the paperwork waiting. We had to sign some stuff with the business guy and head home. 150 miles round trip, traded, new truck, dinner and home in 4 hours.

Old 09-15-2001, 12:01 AM
Good Dealer

Klaben Ford in Kent, Ohio has been an excelent dealer for me. This is the first New Ford I have ever owned, and I can honestly say the they treated me better than the C_____ Dealer that my father retired from. Their service Department has been very nice to deal with while my truck has been out of service, due to major electrical/PCM problems. The service manager has kept us informed of what is going on every couple of days. I will be buying my next F150 from them.

Old 09-26-2001, 11:47 PM
Thumbs up Dan Wiebold Ford--NAMPA, IDAHO

Wonderfull staff and a Blue Oval Certified Dealer!!!
WWW.Danwieboldford.com

Old 09-27-2001, 07:44 AM
Thumbs up Portsmouth Ford . . .

Portsmouth, New Hampshire -

Started off real good (1987) . . . went down hill for a couple of years . . . now is Blue Oval Certified and seems to be working real hard for the customers!

Old 09-28-2001, 05:07 PM
Thumbs up Great Place!

Bankston Ford of Frisco!

I did not buy my truck from here. However, I have had to take it for service MANY times. I have a 2001 Ford Expedition. So far I have had it in the shop 8 times and has been in there for over 30 some odd days. I should be pissed, but because of this dealership, I am only mildly displeased (but still in the process of replacing my vehicle under the lemon law).

1) This dealership has always stayed in communication with me.
2) Know me by my first name, and when I call am treated like I am the owner of the place.
3) Always returns the vehicle back to me with gas and a wash (and a good wash at that).
4) Have gone above and beyond in getting me rentals and such when Ford does not have to do anything.

I have not purchased a vehicle from there as of yet. I will however once this Lemon Law issue is resolved. I am unsure that it will be fair to look at that, only because they already know about the fact that Ford is doing what it will take to get this right, so.....

Still, Bankston Ford of Frisco. They are Blue Oval Certified, and they deserve it!

Old 09-28-2001, 05:32 PM
I agree with Shadow. I highly recommend Klaben Ford in Kent, Ohio. I am on my 2nd vehicle from them (my first vehicle, and now my wifes, was a '98 4x4 Explorer XLT) a recently purchased '01 F150. They have done body work on my explorer twice due to accidents. The bodywork turned out superb. The service department is very easy to talk with. You are always assigned a Service Advisor, who is always readily available by phone or in person. Except for oil changes, I have had all my service work done there, and will continue to do so. The Sales guy I have dealt with was fair, reasonable, and very easy to deal with...so much so that I asked for the same person when I just bought my 01 F150. I would recommend this dealer for sales, service, and bodywork.

Brad

Old 10-06-2001, 11:02 AM
Talking Good Dealers, Post'em Here

In the western side of South Dakota:
Jacobsen Ford-Mercury
PO Box 850
2416 Junction Ave.
Sturgis, SD. 57705
(800)289-3662
(605)347-3662

Everyone there is awesome! The sales people are incredible, although my favorite guy left, because he bought a bar. I am still friends with him.
Anyway... From the sales people, to the money persons, the owner,
and the service people, are all THE BEST! I have NEVER had such an incredibly
pleasant time buying (ordered a truck) a vehicle. These people KNOW how to treat customers, and therefore keep them. I will always buy from them! What great prices too!

Old 10-15-2001, 12:00 AM
Thumbs up GALPIN FORD

Is number one in my book!!!

Old 11-01-2001, 03:08 PM
More California dealers.

Heres a couple more from California.

Colusa Ford in Colusa CA.
Bought my truck here. They even gave me the right radiator for my truck. Small town friendly. I saw my truck there after hours. Next day I had to go back to the Bay Area, about 3 hours away, I called them and asked to speak to a salesman. Did the deal right over the phone. They are a Blue Oval Dealer.

Hayward Ford in Hayward CA.
Had my truck serviced there, bad IAC, very friendly and had a service appointment within two days of calling.
Also Blue Oval Dealer.

IMHO
I wouldn't take my truck to a dealer that is not BLUE OVAL. Did it once and it took three weeks for an appointment. (Capitol Ford in San Jose CA --they suck!)

Quick Reply: Good Dealers, Post'em Here