Community Introductions With almost 13,000 members, this is the place to introduce yourself to the F150online community and update your information beyond the UBB profile. If you'd like, include your username, truck information, photo of your truck, etc. Suggestion: make th

Anti-Honda

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2002, 11:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anti-Honda

Hello,
I found this forum a couple of days ago. I am just a person who is in the market to purchase an F150 truck. But I am happy to have found a place to talk about it. Nice place!

Anti-Honda

Old 07-23-2002, 05:09 AM
f150's are the best :D , glad you're gonna get one

BUT.... i don't approve of your name at all, honda's are nice cars too! just cause you have/want a domestic doesn't mean you have to hate the imports :D

Old 07-23-2002, 06:49 AM
Welcome. You certainly found the right place to talk about F150's! Who are we to 'approve' of someone's name? Call yourself what you want. You can't tell by my name that I CAN'T STAND ASIAN IMPORTS.

Old 07-23-2002, 11:13 PM
Thanks for the welcome, guys. I am already looking at all of the forums here. You guys do your homework for sure. I hope you guys will bear with me. I have a laundry list of features I want to add, and that means an equal number of questions:D !

How did you know I hate Hondas?:D

Anti-Honda

Old 07-23-2002, 11:17 PM
Hey cought this thread on the side I have a honda and a truck when i to poor to fill the truck i drive my little four banger. My little honda is fun and i have fun messing with ricers in it and my truck may i ask why you hate hondas? I hate ricers but i have no hate for foreign cars what so ever unless it is made by chevy in some way.:D

Old 07-24-2002, 02:12 AM
Hate is so negative. Please don't tell us what you dislike. Tell us what you like and we can figure out the remainder ourselves. Different cars serve different purposes. Ricers keep most of those guys busy with their cars. At least they are learning about cars and a trade. I don't worry about others likes, but do not expect to hear their dislikes.

I like cars alot, but by no means do I worship them. They are what keeps us safe on the road, but obsession is just wrong. Remember the golden calf? How can anyone hate an inanimate object with no opinion or soul? The way I see it, if you compare yours to another vehicle, then you must see that vehicle as better. If you know you are better, then don't even mention the other. There is minimal comparison to other vehicles on the BMW boards. They are confident they are best and don't compare themselves to other cars. They just help each other improve their "ultimate driving experiences."

Welcome to the site! Sorry about those few close-minded people in the HD board. I had that thread closed. It got out of hand. They interpret what you say literally. There are good people here, too.

Old 07-24-2002, 07:13 AM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSCrew_820 [/i]
[B]... If you know you are better, then don't even mention the other....[/B][/QUOTE]

Which is why I have never said the word....
"[i]SuperCrew[/i]"...oops...[b]Dang it![/b]

Last edited by Raoul; 07-24-2002 at 07:15 AM.
Old 07-24-2002, 08:15 AM
Say what? How did you interpret that?

Old 07-24-2002, 08:25 AM
Certified Goat Breeder
I interpret it as humor and don't mind telling you that because I know it's 5:15 a.m. out in CA.:D

Old 07-24-2002, 08:34 AM
I could see that it was humor. But what was the punchline?

Old 07-24-2002, 08:52 AM
Certified Goat Breeder
[b]It ain't 5:15 am in the morning here ya know![/b]
There is no way you can trick me into saying [i]Supercrew[/i] again because, mine is better and I won't!

(oops...Dang it!)

Old 07-24-2002, 09:13 AM
OK, I get it now. ;) I didn't really mean interproduct family. The trucks are all the same - give or take a few doors and extra weight. The Supercrew is my wife's. I add the accessories. Yeah, it's early and I've been up since 10am yesterday morning. I'm taking a few years off (temp. retirement) and don't have much to do these days.

Old 07-24-2002, 09:24 AM
Certified Goat Breeder
I only posted to this thread for probably the same reason as you.
This Anti-Honda person has been beaten up in just about every Forum. It's been brutal and I thought I would try to take the edge off. Don't know the circumstances of the posting but, noticed that he/she didn't [i]slap back[/i] or [i]stroke it for more[/i] as a troll would and thought that was worth something.

My good deed for the week. :)

Old 07-24-2002, 06:52 PM
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Motorcraft [/i]
[B]Hey cought this thread on the side I have a honda and a truck when i to poor to fill the truck i drive my little four banger. My little honda is fun and i have fun messing with ricers in it and my truck may i ask why you hate hondas? I hate ricers but i have no hate for foreign cars what so ever unless it is made by chevy in some way.:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Everyone here owns a Honda. I think the only thing I respect about them is their gas mileage. But other than that, I cannot go off-roading in a Honda, and they are a little small for my tastes. And they are so played out...but that is because I have seen them everywhere. But do not get so deep into my screen name.

I am just in the market for an F150. I think that there are many options to chose from but it is hard to get the project going. So many power features I could care less about it, automatics, it is frustrating finding a basic vehicle. But I am impressed by what I have seen so far...well except for a few places. My respects to the boys in the exhaust, suspension, diesel, and transmission forums! Thanks!

Anti-Honda

Quick Reply: Anti-Honda