Edge CS problem...

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 12:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Edge CS problem...

My 05 f150 has an Edge CS in it with custom php tunes, now my screen quits coming on unless i unplug it from the obd port and plug it back in with the accessory on, i got the truck back to stock just incase it gives out all together... i am aware that the cs has problems with the screen but i havnt heard of this problem, only coming on after unplugging and plugging it back in... where do i go from here?

Old 04-21-2012, 01:25 PM
give edge a call. My cs stopped turning on totally and i didn't get a chance to return it back to stock. They tried repairing mine first and it still acted up so they immediately shipped me a brand new one free and i called them and they helped me get my truck back to stock and and set my tuner up properly. They were great. Give them a call and they will help ya.

Old 04-21-2012, 01:41 PM
alright, thanks man, how much did it cost you to send it in? sucks because apparently they arnt open on the weekend

Old 04-21-2012, 10:23 PM
Actually email php if you call edge you might loose your custom tunes

Old 04-22-2012, 01:22 PM
i emailed Bill at php but im guessing they are closed on weekends, i dunno what to do, now this morning its working but i dont think itll last long because yesterday it only worked for like 20 minutes. needless to say i took it out of the truck and am ready to ship it to php or edge who ever can test it out or fix it up for me

Old 04-23-2012, 02:25 PM
i forgot to mention that i was listening to music on accessory while i was checking my air pressure, the guy at edge today me that it could be from that. he says that the battery could be weak and it drew it down enough for the screen not to come on? does anyone elses edge come on when on accessory? i thought mine used to but it doesnt seem to at the moment since this happened

Old 04-23-2012, 06:43 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 51 Likes on 48 Posts
Originally Posted by darkstar_420
i forgot to mention that i was listening to music on accessory while i was checking my air pressure, the guy at edge today me that it could be from that. he says that the battery could be weak and it drew it down enough for the screen not to come on? does anyone elses edge come on when on accessory? i thought mine used to but it doesnt seem to at the moment since this happened
My CTS does not come on with the ignition in ACCY unless I touch the screen. It only comes on by itself with the ignition in the RUN position. If your CS activates when you start your truck's engine, all is well.

- Jack

Quick Reply: Edge CS problem...