edge problems

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 07:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
edge problems

I had a few electrical problems such as a bad engine to battery ground which caused a short and eventually killed the battery. I tried jumping it and nothing but the edge was still on level 2 and fine. I changed the battery after i got it home i put the edge back to stock setting basically uninstalled the edge. Then took the connections off the battery to fill it with water and let the computer reset roughly 1 hour the truck was unconnected from the battery. Connected it back truck started and ran fine. Then the problem began

I plugged in the edge I get a display saying unable to locate SPLASH.LCD

Then it goes to the reg display so then i try to do a program to level 2 usually it gives me a option to custom tune since I have done it before. No option so I go on and just let the stock tune run its course it goes through the 4 sections of reading then I got this message. ERROR CODE F1 VEHICLE CALIBRATION IS NOT YET SUPPORTED CHECK FOR UPDATE AND CALL SUPPORT IF YOUR VERSION IS CURRENT.

This is what it says when I go to read the version info
BOOTLOADER VX.XXX
PRODUCT E4.XX.XXX
FIRMWARE-08
EXTERNAL MEMORY IS CORRPUPT

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Old 08-22-2011, 09:49 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Hmmm........I think you went about jump starting and changing the battery all wrong.....you should've just unplugged the edge unit.....you've either toasted the unit or the cable.....

Call Edge....they're the only ones who can help you now.....

Quick Reply: edge problems