troyer ordered

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 07:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
troyer ordered

called and ordered my troyer tuner today, wait was said to be 8-10 weeks, i am in no big hurry so i am willing to wait. i will let you guys know how long it takes and then give a review when it arrives. 2 questions tho, the guy i spoke to on the phone was really pushing the airaid intake, i said no but figure i see what others have to say. its supposed to be the closest thing to the AF1. second the guy said that the gotts mod will mess with the tune. he also had no idea what it was. should i talk to mike or will the gotts not make a diffeence how its tuned?

Old 05-09-2011, 11:36 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by ftl40
called and ordered my troyer tuner today, wait was said to be 8-10 weeks, i am in no big hurry so i am willing to wait. i will let you guys know how long it takes and then give a review when it arrives. 2 questions tho, the guy i spoke to on the phone was really pushing the airaid intake, i said no but figure i see what others have to say. its supposed to be the closest thing to the AF1. second the guy said that the gotts mod will mess with the tune. he also had no idea what it was. should i talk to mike or will the gotts not make a diffeence how its tuned?
Congrats on your order!

The gotts mod shouldn't effect the tune....and yes speaking with Mike would've been best.....

Quick Reply: troyer ordered