F150 Tuners

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 04:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F150 Tuners

Has anybody used the "sniper" software for tuning there f150? I'm suppose to be taking my truck to a tune shop in fredrick MD and they want to use a SCT tuner to dyno it and tune it. Another shop in VA said they want to use sniper software. Anybody have any suggestions?

Old 04-07-2010, 07:07 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 52 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by 00F150LAWEST
Has anybody used the "sniper" software for tuning there f150? I'm suppose to be taking my truck to a tune shop in fredrick MD and they want to use a SCT tuner to dyno it and tune it. Another shop in VA said they want to use sniper software. Anybody have any suggestions?
I doubt it depends so much on the hardware (SCT), or the software, but more on the skill of the tuner. Do you have any feedback from friends or any other independent source on the relative merits of the two shops?

- Jack

Old 04-07-2010, 10:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well the one place in Fredrick called Maryland performace center is the only place that really said they could really work on it and they have the SCT. I don't know anybody who has been to either place. But they are the closest i could find near me. Most of my friends either have brand new vehicles that are already fast or have carbs. I'm kinda ify having somebody custom tune a programmer for what i have in my motor without them putting it on a dyno to see what it is doing.

Quick Reply: F150 Tuners