Which tuner do I get?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 08:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Which tuner do I get?

I know that I may probably be able to find it in here somewhere but I haven't yet. I have an 08 with the 5.4 flex fuel engine and a few mods. They are dual exhaust a Volant cold air intake and a throttle body spacer. I have seen a lot of products but want to get the right one first try. Any info on this would be great, thanks.

Old 01-09-2010, 08:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Read this review (you may have to register, but it's worth it).

http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/gryph...html#post22672

Old 01-09-2010, 08:30 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 52 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by Randall73
I know that I may probably be able to find it in here somewhere but I haven't yet. I have an 08 with the 5.4 flex fuel engine and a few mods. They are dual exhaust a Volant cold air intake and a throttle body spacer. I have seen a lot of products but want to get the right one first try. Any info on this would be great, thanks.
For starters, you could take the TB Spacer out and use it for a paperweight. Sorry, but they only help you if you have a carburated engine. There are lots of posts on this device in this forum, and they ALL say the same thing.

- Jack

Old 01-10-2010, 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by Randall73
www.vmptuning.com

I just installed my tunes from VMP they have the 5.4 down, and know what they are doing. All my e-mails where answered with in two hours. I ordered on Monday morning and received my X3 on Thursday the same week!! My truck was really strong but now it is crazy strong WOW!!!!

Old 01-10-2010, 02:42 PM
Another recommendation for VMP Tuning! Awesome tunes and great customer service. Like I said in another thread a few minutes ago, I had the Edge Evolution programmer and the custom tunes from VMP on the Xcal3, they are better in every single way possible!! Highly recommend VMP Tuning.

Old 01-10-2010, 04:07 PM
i am going with VMP since they have a turnaround time greater than 4 weeks,

i emailed Justin on Thursday morning and was responded to Thursday afternoon with an answer to all my questions. i feel comfortable dealing with VMP!

Quick Reply: Which tuner do I get?