My tune isnt working right

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 05:08 PM

Received 73 Likes on 66 Posts
ridinmuddy, is this "messed up tune" is the same deal as "the headers that wouldn't fit"?????

anyway, good luck with that and I wish your truck the best

Old 01-05-2010, 05:58 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by ridinmudddy
no the rev limiter is fine. at wot going in to 2nd gear it would always hit the rev limiter so i raised it. i didnt touch the transmission settings like i said. so there was a need for it. people shouldnt jump to conclusions so much
We jumped to the conclusion as this is the first time we have ever heard of a canned tune that bumps the rev limiter. It's really amazing that no one has ever experienced this.

Old 01-05-2010, 06:04 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Simple old me is on your side Muddy. Don't know, the history. Just tryin' to help, is all :o

Last edited by MGDfan; 01-05-2010 at 06:10 PM. Reason: dang dat Long Island Ice Tea, lol - loooong day folks ;-))
Old 01-05-2010, 11:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tarajerame
ridinmuddy, is this "messed up tune" is the same deal as "the headers that wouldn't fit"?????

anyway, good luck with that and I wish your truck the best
what are you tryin to say that the headers actually fit and i didnt know it? i just imagined that they hit everything possible? ill upload some pics if you think thats the case.

Originally Posted by Bluejay
We jumped to the conclusion as this is the first time we have ever heard of a canned tune that bumps the rev limiter. It's really amazing that no one has ever experienced this.
no its not the tune that bumps the rev limiter it did that even when it was stock for some reason. its very odd i know. i think the reason it did it was because i had the radio on while i was downloading the tune. the guy from sct said the battery has to stay at the same exact charge for the tune to work right its either that or the firmwire.

Originally Posted by MGDfan
Simple old me is on your side Muddy. Don't know, the history. Just tryin' to help, is all :o
]
well thank you man i appreciate it

Old 01-06-2010, 11:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
okay so i havent touched the programmer at all, and when i drove my truck to work today it shifted like its stock AGAIN!!! Then on the way back home it shifted firm again. what the hell is going on?????

Quick Reply: My tune isnt working right