!!php!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 07:03 AM
koz
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here's a couple pics from snowy upstate NY ... in case you forgot what it looks like

Old 07-25-2008, 08:46 AM
Former Sponsor
Oh, I TOTALLY don't think so...

I remember that in 1977, we had snow as deep as that on Long Island with one snowfall. I think it's awesome to look at when it first falls and is absolutely pristine, but then it's all yucky and plowed and dirty and just plan gross. I like where we're living because we can drive for a couple of hours and be in the snow if we want. I know our boys miss it. Me? Nope! (But the pictures are totally cool. Edge's engineers take a snowmobiling trip every year, and I know that Billy really missed going this year.

Old 07-25-2008, 08:47 AM
Former Sponsor
Red face

Originally Posted by Crumm
Groovy Chick, Hello from Alaska. What is up with the "Shipping to 48 Contiguous United States" on your site? We drive Fords up here too I purchased a Chip from Bill back in 02' or so for my 96' Powerstroke before he went to work for Edge. I am still running the chip and have been very happy with it. I was thinking about buying a Edge for my wifes 08' F150 but then I read about your new company and am thinking about a Gryphon. Do I have to drive down there to pick it up or could you possibly ship one to Alaska?
My apologies! I hadn't realized that through my wording, I had eliminated Alaska and Hawaii from the places that we ship to! It has since been updated. :o

Old 07-25-2008, 09:58 AM
Sent you guys an email, im wanting an upgrade to a gryphon

Old 07-25-2008, 04:52 PM
KOZ,
thanks for the pics. I now remember what i'm missing or lack there of.. :LOL: Where abouts is that at?
I have family way up state.

corey,
you really don't have to post a map! I don't want to see my record for furthest customer broken!

Fifty150,
Speaking of laulau's I'm about to head out the familys ranch so we can make the imu to put em in! well that and the pig.
And I'll be running bills 92oct performance tune this weekend for the first time. Just so i can show the family what our trucks can do.... especially since my cousins are CHEBY lovers..... HAHAHA

Aloha
Graham

Old 07-25-2008, 08:00 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 52 Likes on 49 Posts
Good grief phatboy! If I had cousins like that, I'd disown them!

While Janet and I loved Kauai on our honeymoon (we stayed in a beach house on the north coast), you don't get good Mexican food there! The pig at the lauau was good, but come to Tucson and have some great Carne Seca! And, some Margaritas. And some Pollo. And, some Margaritas. And some Camarones. And, some Margaritas. And, no snow, And, some Margaritas..... (Getting the picture)?

Just winding you up a bit of course. Have fun at the lauau and give your cousins hell!

- Jack

Old 07-25-2008, 09:16 PM
disown them!
Nah, it makes for good drinking conversations!

and,
You don't go to a steakhouse to order chicken!
So why would you come to Hawaii to eat mexican food?
Winding ya back ! HAHA
have a good weekend!

Old 07-25-2008, 09:33 PM
Global Moderator &

I feel properly "wound up" - thanks! :o

But, you ignored the Margarita advantage (so I win)!

- Jack

Old 07-25-2008, 10:30 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by JackandJanet
Good grief phatboy! If I had cousins like that, I'd disown them!

While Janet and I loved Kauai on our honeymoon (we stayed in a beach house on the north coast), you don't get good Mexican food there! The pig at the lauau was good, but come to Tucson and have some great Carne Seca! And, some Margaritas. And some Pollo. And, some Margaritas. And some Camarones. And, some Margaritas. And, no snow, And, some Margaritas..... (Getting the picture)?

Just winding you up a bit of course. Have fun at the lauau and give your cousins hell!

- Jack
Oh, Jack, I KNEW there was a reason we got along so well! Okay, now the big questions are:

Frozen or on the rocks?

With or without salt?

This could potentially make or break our friendship, so answer wisely, Grasshopper.

Old 07-26-2008, 07:23 AM
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick
My apologies! I hadn't realized that through my wording, I had eliminated Alaska and Hawaii from the places that we ship to! It has since been updated. :o
I see you added it and it says "Shipping costs to Hawaii and Alaska will be determined by UPS when your order is placed". UPS is about the most expensive way to ship to Alaska that there is. USPS Priority is really the only affordable way to get things up here. Regular USPS takes weeks but Priority is usually delivered in less than five days. UPS can get it here in three days but for 4x the cost.

Old 07-26-2008, 10:07 AM
Global Moderator &

Oh, Jack, I KNEW there was a reason we got along so well! Okay, now the big questions are:

Frozen or on the rocks?

With or without salt?

This could potentially make or break our friendship, so answer wisely, Grasshopper.
OK, big time risk here: On the rocks - NEVER frozen! ALWAYS with salt!

So, are we still friends?

- Jack

Old 07-26-2008, 12:23 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by Crumm
I see you added it and it says "Shipping costs to Hawaii and Alaska will be determined by UPS when your order is placed". UPS is about the most expensive way to ship to Alaska that there is. USPS Priority is really the only affordable way to get things up here. Regular USPS takes weeks but Priority is usually delivered in less than five days. UPS can get it here in three days but for 4x the cost.
Duly noted; check out the website.

Old 07-26-2008, 12:31 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by JackandJanet
OK, big time risk here: On the rocks - NEVER frozen! ALWAYS with salt!

So, are we still friends?

- Jack
ABSOLUTELY! I always tell the bartender or server, "If I wanted a Slurpee, I'd go to 7-11." We even bought this way cool electric-green salt that's laced with citric acid, so it's WAY sour/salty. A beautiful thing... You ARE the man. I knew I could count on you!

Old 07-26-2008, 02:16 PM
Global Moderator &

ABSOLUTELY! I always tell the bartender or server, "If I wanted a Slurpee, I'd go to 7-11." We even bought this way cool electric-green salt that's laced with citric acid, so it's WAY sour/salty. A beautiful thing... You ARE the man. I knew I could count on you!
And I didn't take you for a "sissy drink" drinker either!

- Jack

Old 07-26-2008, 03:37 PM
Duly noted; check out the website.
Thanks Our new 08' should be here in four or five days and then the mods will be on

Quick Reply: !!php!!