Looking to progam my 05 f150

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2005, 09:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking to progam my 05 f150

I am looking to use a power programer on my truck i was wondering what the best tuner is out there . im looking for the most power out of my 5.4 i have a flowmaster catback and a air aid intake. thanks for your help.

Old 06-13-2005, 01:16 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi FX4,

Welcome to F-150 Online!

All the info you could want on that topic is already here - just spend some time reading these threads here & you will quickly see that most people with these trucks come to us for our custom tuning, as we've specialized in the performance tuning of the F-150 longer than anyone else, and are well-known for our results. Reading some of the threads here is an excellent way to see how people who have spent their hard-earned money to use our tuning feel about their results.

The 2004 & up vehicles have a noticeable lack of throttle response, as well as slower powertrain response, slow shifting, etc., and all of that (and more) is significantly improved with our tuning.

We provide a set of 3 different custom tunes in the XCalibrator 2 (that's the actual hardware, the "tuner" that delivers our custom tuning to your vehicle's PCM) that will allow you to use any level octane of fuel, and do anything from daily driving to towing, all the way to drag racing if that is your thing. And the XCalibrator 2 has amazing capabilities that no other unit has, like it's high-speed datalogging, for example - as well as the ability to easily return to stock, retrieve diagnostic codes, etc., etc. Just give us a call at our number listed below & our staff will be happy to go over all of that for you. And of course, please drop by our web site and take a look in the Performance Packages section to get a good idea of what mods to do in what order, or to get the best deal on doing multiple modifications at one time in a properly balanced package, etc.

You can drop by our web site listed in our info at the bottom of this post, or just give us a call at our number listed below - that's the best bet, because as a registered member of this web site, you get a special discount on our custom tuning - and that is what will actually get the best results, is our *custom* tuning - even for a bone-stock truck. Give us a call & we'll be more than happy to go over tuning, or any other aspect of your vehicle's performance!

Thanks for dropping by, & best of luck with your new truck!

Quick Reply: Looking to progam my 05 f150