just ordered superchip......

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2001, 04:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool just ordered superchip......

Well he guys i am new to this forum and am pleased to say i am learning new things all the time from reading... anyway i just wanted to let ya'll know i just purchased a superchip from Preformance Products w/ the advice of a guy named mike and it should be here in a few days. i will let ya'll know what it does to my truck and if ya'll have any news to tell me about your trucks please do...

------------------
Rene
White F-150 Supercab
dual flowmaster out of side
k&n filter
Kenwood system with JL audio woofers and amp
big a** tires
sticker "You call me a B***H like it's a bad thing!!"

Old 05-01-2001, 05:00 AM
Had my chip about 2 months now. I love it. Read my sig to see what I plan on doing. Just wish I had a manual tranny.

------------------
1997 XLT Teal 4.6L Flareside 4x4 ORP. Automatic, Reg. cab, 3.55LS, tinted windows, bug deflector, Dual exhaust, K&N Generation 2 air filter, BullDog keyless entry/remote start, Modern 16" wheels, bedliner, Covercraft tonneau cover, White faced gauges, electronic shift on the fly, Clarion ADX5655z Double Din Cassette & CD, 4 Pioneer TS-A6865 speakers and superchip.

Future mods: Supercharger, headers, NOS, tranny upgrade(heavy duty gears, clutch packs, etc.), performance torque converter, composite driveshaft, bore cylinders 30 over, new pistons, crank, and rods, get performance heads or port the ones I have, gauges for the a-pillar, new L if they still make them and I like the way it looks, and a Z06 Vette or BMW Z3.

Click here to see more pictures

Old 05-01-2001, 05:20 AM
Smile

Howdy!

Man! I've got the dough but I'll wait to order the SuperChip. I'm tired of spending Sunday afternoons under the truck. I'd rather spend time in the back of it..

Have a bouncy day.

------------------
My ride:

Basics:
- '99 XLT F-150

Under hood and back:
- Ram air (Don't ask me how )
- AiRaid intake
- Flowmaster DF 50 Series
- 24x3.5" Stainless steel slashed tips (Yes! Solid polished SS, no cheesy chrome-plated)

Outside:
- Precision polished billet grille and plate holders
- American Racing 17x8s polished Pythons (Flushed front AND back)
- Goodyear.. something tires (Expensive is all I know. LOL. No Firestone firecrackers for me either)
- Rhino liner
- Ford nerf bars
- Ford bed rails

Inside:
- My girlfriend!

Fun stuff:
- Dual sirens Black Widow alarm system/keyless entry (Enough decibels to go deaf in a garage )
- Custom driving lights (Just a cool blue)
- 2 High-Watt lights behind grille (For people who cut me off )
- Dual horns (For people who, again, cut me off)
- Dual wheel locks (So I won't be driving home on bricks!)
- Spare wheel lock (So I won't have to use a brick as a spare )

Best of all:
- Texas A&M University aTm front plate! Gig'em Aggies!!

Stephlan

Old 05-01-2001, 01:54 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hey tazz,

Just a quick comment, I saw in your signature line there you listed "big a** tires". Just how tall are they, out of curisity?

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Performance Products F150Online Superchip ordering system: F150Online Superchip Ordering System
First National F-150 Online Rally Event Organizer

Old 05-01-2001, 01:57 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi King James,

I just had to congratulate you on the most aggressive list of upcoming mods, etc. there in your signature line. Looks like some very serious motor mods there, sounds like something that Neal the HP Freak would write!

All kidding aside, best of luck with all those mods, & please do let us all know how all of that goes.

Good luck!

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Performance Products F150Online Superchip ordering system: F150Online Superchip Ordering System
First National F-150 Online Rally Event Organizer

Old 05-01-2001, 07:43 PM
hey thanks for the reply.... i really dont have that big of tires but to me they where a big forrernce to what i had before.. i think they are 31s but like i said before i am a female and dont know much about trucks.. anyway my truck is in the shop due to a recall and needs checking out before i put the chip in i'd hate to put a chip on a sick truck i was really worried the loaner car id get would be a focus but i guess i lucked out i got a convert mustang... but i really want my truck back..... so once it gets out of shop and when ever i get the chip in i'll let ya know how it is ..... about the premium gas thing i figured id be dropping 50 bucks a week in it man thats gonna suck......

------------------
Rene
White F-150 Supercab
dual flowmaster out of side
k&n filter
Kenwood system with JL audio woofers and amp
big a** tires
sticker "You call me a B***H like it's a bad thing!!"

Quick Reply: just ordered superchip......