Superchip - Wow!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2001, 07:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Superchip - Wow!

Just installed my Superchip today and all I can say is wow! I had read that the chip really maximizes performance when installed after FIPK and exhaust mods...but like most people, I was skeptical about the claims. Well, based on my experience today they were right. Great improvement in the shifting pattern and firmness; absolutely no dropoff in power or acceleration all the way up to 5,000 RPM; much better driveability at cruising speed around town.

Thanks to all for you comments and help. Thanks to Mike for prompt service and great installation instructions.

------------------
XLT 4x2 5.4L 3.55L/S CapChairs 6CDChgr BedExtender Moonroof 2Tone-IsBlue/Silver SmittyBilt Nerf Bars-Black Stull Billet Grille TopDeck lid Ford bug deflector Duraliner Air Force One FIPK Gibson Sweptside SI/SO

Old 04-30-2001, 03:11 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi CACeeJay,

Glad to hear you're happy with your Superchip!

You've got a really nice combination of parts there, between the Superchip, the Air Force 1 kit and that Gibson Swept-Side cat-back exhaust, those are the 3 best picks for bang-for-the-buck. There are of course many airbox kits & different exhaust systems out there, and what you've got are among some of our favorites, so it's no wonder it's running so nicely.

Good luck & have fun,

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Performance Products F150Online Superchip ordering system: F150Online Superchip Ordering System
First National F-150 Online Rally Event Organizer

Quick Reply: Superchip - Wow!