Attn: Mike T.

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2001, 01:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Attn: Mike T.

I just ordered and am about to order a few more chips. I would like to know how long it takes to get delivered so I can tell the people I'm ordering them for. They have me backed up to the wall doing intakes and Nitrous so I told them to get a chip to act as a "horsepower patch" while they are waiting on the Nos kits, lol. If it affects delivery time, two chips are straight up program, one is for basic plus gear change(just ordered), and two flip chips for NOS. Thanks, -Dan

Old 03-26-2001, 03:24 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Dan,

Nice to hear from you again!

That will of course depend on the vehicle, the computer code, and the mods on each vehicle, so the best thing to do is to just give us a call, and we'll be happy to go over all the specifics of each for you, so the vehicle owners will know what to expect timeframe-wise, etc.

Keep in mind that anything like a gear ratio change nitrous oxide, etc. requries custom programming, so that will always add time to it. Most custom programsare being done in 7-10 days or so roughly, and "regular, or straight up" programs are usually shipped same day.

Given all you've got going on there, it's best for us to talk over the phone, so we can get you the most accurate info as quickly as possible, ok? Thanks! Just so you'll know, we're here M-F 10am-7pm Eastern time, & of course have 24 hr. voicemail.

Talk to you soon,

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Performance Products F150Online Superchip ordering system: F150Online Superchip Ordering System
First National F-150 Online Rally Event Organizer

Quick Reply: Attn: Mike T.