Woodward Dream Cruise.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-1999, 10:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Woodward Dream Cruise.....

Who is going to be at the Woodward dream cruise? I will be, but I wont be cruisin, I will be watching. Lightning owners, let me know if you go, Ill look for ya, and do some burnouts!

------------------
Fast46Triton

1999 Ford F150 XLT Supercab, Shortbed, 4x2, 4 wheel disc brakes/4 wheel Anti-Lock Brakes, Cloth Seats, Amazon green, 16" All season tires, Soft Tonneau Cover, CD Player, 4.6 liter Triton V8, 3:55 ls, towing package, 4 speed auto, K&N Airfilter
Future Mods:
1)Superchip
2)Airbox Mod
3)Gibson Exhaust

Speed kills. Drive a Silverado or Ram and live forever!

Old 08-20-1999, 01:48 PM
Hey Fast,

I live right there where the action has been. Since Monday nite, the action has been great. I won't be there this weekend because I got my fill this week. Living right there is not fun during the weekend events, so it's a good weekend for me to stay on my boat. A word of advice!!!!! Be VERY CAREFUL about doing burnouts or racing. It's an automatic wreckless driving! I've seen guys getting busted all week. THE COPS ARE EVERYWHERE! If you go, have a good time.

Chris

------------------
96 F 150 SC 4x4, 5.0, All Black, Custom Cat Back 3 Chamber Flowmaster with dual outs and 3.5" tips, Superchip.

Old 08-20-1999, 01:49 PM
Ill save my tires! Thanks for the advice and yes, Ill be careful!

------------------
Fast46Triton

1999 Ford F150 XLT Supercab, Shortbed, 4x2, 4 wheel disc brakes/4 wheel Anti-Lock Brakes, Cloth Seats, Amazon green, 16" All season tires, Soft Tonneau Cover, CD Player, 4.6 liter Triton V8, 3:55 ls, towing package, 4 speed auto, K&N Airfilter
Future Mods:
1)Superchip
2)Airbox Mod
3)Gibson Exhaust

Speed kills. Drive a Silverado or Ram and live forever!

Old 08-20-1999, 07:49 PM
I've been watching them all week also and I'm not going cuz get this: I don't like crowds! believe it or not. It seems one has to be pushy just to get a view. Although I love the muscle cars, and even owned a few, and I'm sure there would be more than enough of the muscle cars mixed in with the vintage ones, I just can't bring myself to "get in the mix." I will be looking at the ones I can see however, from the north end.(pontiac-and no I don't live there)
btw these guys are doing burn-outs in and out of the gas stations up here. So I showed 'em some of mine. I guess it's contagious.

Old 08-23-1999, 09:26 AM
I was there all day Saturday. What a great time! Didn't see another '99 Lightning (until watching the news when I got home).

After turning around in Pontiac (the best cars were from Royal Oak to Birmingham), I pulled up first at a light near Cranbrook. A black Chevy 454SS pulls up on my left. Then a black Dodge Ram 5.9 R/T pulls up on my right. Three hot black short bed pickups all lined up! We rolled down our windows and started laughing. The guy in the Dodge says he would be slowest, then the Chevy next. Cops were thick as flies, so, the Chevy and I didn't jump. The Dodge takes off, but didnt get caught. If you love cars, you gotta go. What fun!

------------------
'99 Black Lightning

Quick Reply: Woodward Dream Cruise.....