Used Superchip for sale...

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2003, 02:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Used Superchip for sale...

I apologize if this is not an appropriate place to put this message...

I recently sold (today) my '97 F150 4x4 4.6l. I pulled the Superchip (Superchips Inc.) that I bought from Mike Troyer a few years ago.

Anyway, the chip is for sale. The door code on my truck was IMP4.

I'd like to get $50 + $5 shipping for it.

If there's any other information needed, let me know.

I'll try to keep an eye on this board, but you might want to email me to get my attention: jason_harper@bigfoot.com

Thanks.
-Jason

Old 10-25-2003, 04:02 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Jason,

Actually, this isn't the place to post it, but there *is* a place here on F-150 Online for you to do just that!

What you'll want to do is to list it for sale in the free Classified Ads section here on F-150 Online - that way a *lot* more people will see it as people are constantly searching for bargains there, and you won't need to worry about breaking the rules.

There is a link to the Classified Ads section on the left side of your screen here, in the Main Menu section.

A couple things you'll want to know about - that code of IMP4 is one of the absolute most common codes for 1997 4.6 automatics, so you should get it sold very quickly.......

Also, you originally purchased that Superchip us, as a benefit to *you* for doing business with us, we will continue basic warranty coverage for the module itself to the second owner - now we do *not* take on any other responsibilities, no Tech Support, nothing else - but we *do* provide protection against outright failure of that module, and if need be, we'll also provide a fresh copy of our supplemental documentation & instructions to the next owner via email - when a prospective buyer knows this, that is a very compelling factor to make them purchase as they know if something goes wrong with the module we'll take care of it for them. To have us do that, you will need to contact us by phone, preferably before you sell the chip, to get all the details.

Get it listed over in the Classifieds & give us a call for details on the warranty thing when you get a chance.

Good luck!

Old 10-25-2003, 04:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Mike.
I'll post the info over in the classifieds section.
-Jason

Old 10-27-2003, 03:33 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
You're very welcome & good luck!

Quick Reply: Used Superchip for sale...