Cheers and Jeers Feedback Forum Have you recently completed a transaction from another f150online.com member? If so, tell us about it!

Old Dogg and R. Walsh

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 09:44 PM
MDK
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old Dogg and R. Walsh

Just got back from my deployment and wanted to give a shout out to the two gentlemen I bought items from while deployed. Forgive me Ricky but I don't remember your screenname.

Old Dogg: Bought 4 18" OEM Premium Rims/Pretty damn new tires. He worked with me and dropped them off with a friend of mine. I was told he was very nice and a all around good guy. Thanks for working with me and dropping the rims/tires off. I had them installed and the guys who did the quick swap all said the new ones were WAY better. Thanks!

Ricky Walsh: Bought the new version JL audio stealthbox with grey carpet shipped. Great packaging when I saw it and everything was as it should be. I did change the sub out however at last minute so I probably could've bought the thing new anyway but I do have a extra sub if need be. All in all everything was in great condition and taken care of. Thanks!