ibiz vs the other waxes

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2001, 01:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ibiz vs the other waxes

Ive read all the comments made about zymol, zaino and mquires. Ive used the polish and wax by mquires, it seems okay, but would really like to try zaino or zymol. Can Zaino be bought in stores like walmart, etc. What about Ibiz? ever heard of this stuff? I found it searching for articles about zaino and found where a guy did a self test between zaino and ibiz and said ibiz had a richer look. I found the Ibiz website..zaino's is better, anyway, I prefer just picking some up at my local autoshop or walmart. I did see someone said zymol is carried by the local shops. by the way I have a black f-150, so I read alot of people with black prefer the zaino method. another question..orbital buffer preferred for either zaino or zymol or by hand is okay?

Thanks

Old 08-14-2001, 02:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You can only get Zaino from Sal Zaino on his website or one of his distibutors. Not available in any stores. From what I have read, you don't want to use an orbital buffer on Zaino, and there are certain ways to buff it depending on what part of the body you are doing, sides up and down, hood and roof front to back etc. I have read tons of the threads and most say it is the best for black.
I am about to find out, have a 2002 Super Duty Crew Cab being built on the 20th and it will be black.

Quick Reply: ibiz vs the other waxes