Adams Light It Up Blue Kit: 100% of the proceeds to benefit Autism Speaks

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 12:01 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Adams Light It Up Blue Kit: 100% of the proceeds to benefit Autism Speaks

April is officially Autism Awareness month and in support of Autism Speaks Adam's will be offering this limited edition 'light it up blue' kit. 100% of the proceeds from these kits will go to benefit Autism Speaks, the nations largest Autism science and advocacy organization.

We hope you'll join us in our support of Autism Speaks, the Light It Up Blue Campaign, and the families who are living with Autism throughout the world.

Most of all I personally would like to thank each of you, as a father of a child diagnosed with Autism this month means a lot to me and my family. Your contributions to this fundraiser are truly appreciated and though words can never express the level of my gratitude please know that my family, and families like mine, are so extremely grateful for your support.

- Dylan von Kleist, Detail Advisor & Customer Service / Adam's Polishes

>>>CLICK HERE TO ORDER<<<

To learn more about Autism Speaks or the Light It Up Blue Campaign please visit their websites:

http://www.autismspeaks.org/

http://www.lightitupblue.org/

Old 04-01-2011, 01:07 PM
Awesome products and a great fundraiser. My wife works at a nature center and they get school groups from the surrounding areas. She sees kids everyday with Autism and is always finding ways to tweak her programs to fit their needs. Kudos!

Old 04-01-2011, 04:29 PM
Former Sponsor
Thank you (and thank your wife for me) its been really touching after splashing this across the web how many people in their daily lives are either raising a child with autism or working with children with autism.

Like I posted above this hits close to home since my 4 yr old son was diagnosed just a few days before his 2nd birthday... often times the struggles my wife and I go thru with him make it feel like a very lonely place to be as far as parenting goes. Seeing all the support and the feedback in just the first day of posting this does wonders for my faith in the world.

Thanks again.

Old 04-19-2011, 12:56 PM
Former Sponsor
Bump... the kit is on sale thru the end of the month then the money is forwarded to Autism Speaks. Get your kit and support this great cause!!

Old 04-19-2011, 10:08 PM
Could you explain the Revive polish? How is it different from your other polishes?

Old 04-20-2011, 08:16 PM
Former Sponsor
Revive is more a paint cleanser than anything else and has VERY little polishing ability. Some customers prefer to even use it by hand after completing a pass of fine machine polish.

I use it all the time by hand around door handles and areas like that where machine polishing is a pain or just not possible.

Quick Reply: Adams Light It Up Blue Kit: 100% of the proceeds to benefit Autism Speaks