Dri Wasn 'n Guard vs. Zaino Bros.

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2000, 10:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Dri Wasn 'n Guard vs. Zaino Bros.

Does anyone have experience with both the Dri Wash 'n Guard and the Zaino Bros. car care products? How does the shines compare and the ease of use compare between these products?

Thanks for any info....

------------------
Chris Thomas
1998 F-150XLT Flareside STX Sport Package, 4.6L Auto 3.55 Oxford White/Gray interior, Factory Anti-theft system
Picture: http://216.147.104.171/Y2K/members/ChrisT/christ1a.jpg
Homepage: Chris & Brandi's Universe
Mods: A.R.E. Decklid/Oxford White with gray fabric liner, K&N filter with Airbox Mod (removed silencer), Lowered 3" front/5" rear, Tinted Windows, GTS sloted taillight covers (painted Oxford white to match), Removed STX stickers
Audio: Kenwood Truck speakers with 10" woofers, Rockford Fosgate and Alpine Amps, Ford 10 disk CD changer
Future Mods: 20" rims and tires, True duals with Supertrap tunable mufflers, Superchip, Supercharger, Jacobs Ignition, and whatever else I can think of!!!

Old 03-10-2000, 08:52 AM
Cool

OK, I guess nobody had tried both. What about opinions on just the Envirotech waterless wash products?

Old 03-10-2000, 01:13 PM
I only have hearsay on the Dri wash system and it isn't good. From what I have read on other boards, the Dri wash system has abrasives which will scratch the finish. I don't have any first hand experience so take that for what it's worth.

Zaino on the other hand, I have plenty experience with it. Outstanding product, very easy to use. Do you have any specific questions about Zaino?

Hope this helps.
Chris

Old 03-13-2000, 09:19 AM
Cool

No specific questions, I have read all the stuff at the Zaino site. It's just that one of the members of my sportruck club has a detailing business and that is what he uses on his black R/T that allways looks great. He said he used to use the Zaino products and hated them, but switched to the Dri Wash and likes it much better.

Anyway, just doing some research before I make up my mind. I may even try both of them to see which one I like the best.

------------------
Chris Thomas
<A HREF="http://216.147.104.171/Y2K/members/ChrisT/christ1a.jpg" TARGET=_blank> </A>
1998 F-150XLT Flareside STX Sport Package, 4.6L Auto 3.55 Oxford White/Gray interior, Factory Anti-theft system
Picture: http://216.147.104.171/Y2K/members/ChrisT/christ1a.jpg
Homepage: Chris & Brandi's Universe
Mods: A.R.E. Decklid/Oxford White with gray fabric liner, K&N filter with Airbox Mod (removed silencer), Lowered 3" front/5" rear, Tinted Windows, GTS sloted taillight covers (painted Oxford white to match), Removed STX stickers
Audio: Kenwood Truck speakers with 10" woofers, Rockford Fosgate and Alpine Amps, Ford 10 disk CD changer
Future Mods: 20" rims and tires, True duals with Supertrap tunable mufflers, Superchip, Supercharger, Jacobs Ignition, and whatever else I can think of!!!

[This message has been edited by Chris Thomas (edited 03-13-2000).]

Old 03-20-2000, 10:47 PM
There is a post on Corvetteforum.com discussing the Dri wash products. Just FYI.
http://corvetteforum.com/ubb/Forum10/HTML/000045.html

Chris

Quick Reply: Dri Wasn 'n Guard vs. Zaino Bros.