Zaino Wax Products

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2000, 08:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Zaino Wax Products

Just a general question about these products, I went to the web site and there is a bunch of waxes and cleaners and I was just wondering what everybody else that uses these products are using. I live like a mile from these guys and want to start using there products. I am thinking of using the clay bar. Thanks in advance

------------------
  • 1999 Ford F-150 Flareside ORP
  • 4.6Liter
  • Custom Things Include Lund Moon Visor, Lund Interceptor Bug Guard, Manik Grille Guard, Deflecta-Shield Rain Guards, Delecta-Shield Tail Light Covers, Under Car Lights, Tinted Windows, and Pioneer Head Unit. All things are painted to match truck.

[This message has been edited by steveo (edited 02-16-2000).]

Old 02-16-2000, 08:49 PM
I bought the Car Wash, the Polish Lok, #5, #2 and the Spray.

------------------
1999 Lariat Super Cab, S.B. 5.4L, 3.55 LS
and everything but the leaky slider window.
Bright red w/ gold 2-tone, Leather Captain's Chairs
Mods: Duraliner bedliner, Bugflector II, Hide-a-hooks.
& a leeetle chrome tip on the exhaust.

Old 02-17-2000, 07:41 PM
Hey Steveo, I use Zaino products and they work great! I would recommend their Show Car Wash(Z-7), Clay Bar(Z-18), Polish LoK(Z-1), Show Car Polish(Z-2) and their Ultra Clean "Gloss Enhancer" Spray(Z-6). All of the products I just recommended are 100% compatible with each other. If I have scratches or swirl marks, I use One Step Polish for scratches or swirl marks(Z-5). If you do have scratches Z-5 will take the place of Z-2 in your application. The order in which I wrote these down is the order I use them. I'm very impressed with the Zaino line of products. I detailed my new Lariat last week with them and it looks Awesome!

------------------
2000 F-150 Lariat 4x2 SB,SC,Styleside,Amazon Green/Clearcoat Metallic,5.4 Liter V8, Class III Tow-Package,3.55 Limited Slip Rear,Bug Deflector,Duraliner Bedliner,Superchip,K&N Filter.

Old 02-22-2000, 09:27 PM
Howdy from Arizona

I just did the Zaino on my 00 Stang GT ragtop. I did the clay bar, one coat of Z1 and so far 2 coats of Z5. I am planning on doing 2 to 3 coats of Z2, with Z6 before and after each coat. The car wash soap is very good even aith the super hard water we have here in Arizona. The shine of the Zaino is SUPER.

The only advice that I can give is that you have to lay on VERY thin coats of polish or else the stuff takes forever to dry. I had to let my car sit overnight after the first coat of Z1 & Z5 as I put it on too heavy and it refused to dry. You really only need a thin coat of the stuff anyway. It is by far the best shine of any product I have used.

Carl
2000 Mustang GT Ragtop
Laser Red / Oxford White
Lots of Zaino in progress

Quick Reply: Zaino Wax Products