Back to black products?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 03:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yea i have the same truck as ya and i used the back to black on my rear window trim and bed trim and it looked good for about 4 hours and then the next day i came out at like 12pm and my rear window trim was right back to where it started(gray). bed trim looked alright but it had a greasy feel to it. i also tried it on a little part of my grille(stock black one) that has faded and it did nothing at all! im thinkin about just painting it.

Old 06-09-2010, 12:19 PM
smv
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My neighbor's wife has a Dodge Durango that came without running boards. She wanted some so he called the Dodge dealer. After his heart started working again I told him that we should check the junk yards. We found one set in Houston. They were on a Durango that got flooded during hurricane IKE. They had been sitting a while and were various colors with a nice chalky grey undertone. The price was right so he bought them. We brought them home and my son scrubbed them completely with Simple Green. After they dried we put them on. Then my son used "back to black" on them. They look almost new. I wish I would have taken pictures. The transformation was amazing. It has held up really well.

YMMV

Steve

Quick Reply: Back to black products?