Used PC DA for the first time

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 09:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Used PC DA for the first time

Well, I got one box full of pads and chemicals yesterday and received my PC 7424 today with larger pad kit. All I can say is WOW! Granted, I've only used it so far on the hood of my company vehicle (yeah, like I'm going to practice on my F150) but I think I can safely say this thing make polishing the vehicle SO much easier! Sure it takes almost as long.... but it's so easy just moving the machine over the paint rather then rubbing it down my hand. Of course, $200 in the right products makes it easier as well. I can pick the right cutting pad, the right size and the right chemical for the job.

I must say that my 4" pads were delivered the day before the PC. I tried them out on my rotary polisher. Nasty, nasty, nasty. Polish was slung all over and the speed could not be controlled very well. After is was all said and done, I did not notice much different. Of course, I did not work it as hard as I know it's easy to ruin paint with a rotary. I was not afraid to push the PC around.

Now I just need a bigger bag to carry all of this stuff around!

P.S. It's also nice to have a gallon of Last Step. No more spending $8 for 16 ounces of QD.

P.S.S I feel it's only right to mention that I got a great price one the PC at Autogeek.

Old 07-15-2009, 10:49 PM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Glad to hear that you are happy man

Quick Reply: Used PC DA for the first time