Meguiars Speed Chart

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 07:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Meguiars Speed Chart

I've seen several references to a chart for meguiars products versus recommended pads and PC speeds mentioned several times but the links seem to be X'd out. Is this chart available somewhere else on the site?

Thanks,

Old 05-04-2007, 08:06 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
MOL totally shelved the 'old' site and started a new one. Questionable as to why they did it but, that snubbed every photograph that was on the site.

Smart eh?

Luckily, a few of us had already grabbed it before everything was deleted...

Old 05-04-2007, 12:22 PM
I think the new MOL site has a "blah" look that is not very user friendly to the eyes.

Old 05-04-2007, 02:41 PM
Thanks for posting the chart RP, I had that page at MOL marked but I don't check in over there too often, the brain can only store so much at a time

I recall that there had been some changes to the chart but I don't think Mike ever updated it. I know #2 Fine Cut is now also available with a DA approved label, are there other changes/additions/subtractions anyone is aware of?

Old 05-04-2007, 02:45 PM
Moderator &

Originally Posted by Silverfish
I think the new MOL site has a "blah" look that is not very user friendly to the eyes.
I'd concur 100% with that. My name isn't Barry and thus, it doesn't matter what I think though.

Old 05-04-2007, 02:47 PM
Moderator &

Originally Posted by scorpio333
Thanks for posting the chart RP, I had that page at MOL marked but I don't check in over there too often, the brain can only store so much at a time

I recall that there had been some changes to the chart but I don't think Mike ever updated it. I know #2 Fine Cut is now also available with a DA approved label, are there other changes/additions/subtractions anyone is aware of?
I think it had a few tiny tweaks but, I'm unsure as to what they were.

I rarely, if ever, work in the #2 or #4 area (in fact, I don't think I even own those products any longer) so, I'm not real worried about it. Sorry... can't help much here.

-RP-

Quick Reply: Meguiars Speed Chart