f-150 + small tree= thinner wallet

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2005, 10:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Never hated cats.
A deer is at it's best when it's in the crosshairs, and then in the sausage.

Did you hear about that guy in Oregon or Washington that got busted for running over the possums? He swerved to nail some of them, and a cop nailed him for cruelty to animals... I might have got him for reckless driving, but a possum??? Large rat.
I think he beat it, if I recall correctly.

A large dog getting caught in the suspension and causing a wreck is listed in my insurance appraisers guide. Must happen more than rarely. This case, it was a 'twin I-beam' Ford. Sturdy sucker, but you jam the pitman arm, and you ain't a gonna steer it.

Chris

Old 04-29-2005, 12:18 PM
Perhaps it’s just a talent, I have never wedged anything under my truck, maybe it’s because I am not wussing out and jamming the brake peddle but stomping the gas peddle…

Here kitty, kitty, kitty…

Old 04-29-2005, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by 01 XLT Sport
Perhaps it’s just a talent, I have never wedged anything under my truck, maybe it’s because I am not wussing out and jamming the brake peddle but stomping the gas peddle…

Here kitty, kitty, kitty…

I think that when you go faster, your back end is down so your truck front is angled up... causing the animal to go airborne.

kind of like a golf club.

I know... its a real stretch but its a theory.

Old 04-29-2005, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by J-150
I know... its a real stretch but its a theory.
A very good theory indeed...

Old 04-29-2005, 07:43 PM
I hit a dog down the block or two from my house with my 89 firebird once. I was doing about 40 mph when I saw it in front of me. I slammed on my brakes and heard a KA-THUMP!...AAARRRFFF! So I backed up about 10 feet to see if it was still alive. It squirmed around a little and then it got up and started running around in circles making a high-pitched barking sound. About two years later, I saw that dog in my yard so I whistled at it, and it wobbled up to me on it's three legs. I swear somebody had stitched up it's head! It had a mark on it's head that looked like were it had been stitched up. If you've ever had stitches, you know what I'm talking about. Man I felt so sorry for that dog. But I couldn't help it. I hate it when shiat like that happens.

Editedbecause after about 6 or 8 beers thjat sounded funny. haha

Last edited by Peacemaker; 04-30-2005 at 12:53 AM.

Quick Reply: f-150 + small tree= thinner wallet