Meguiar's 3-step system

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2004, 10:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Meguiar's 3-step system

I purchased Meguiar's 3-step system. It took 2 days and 2 dead arms but I did my whole truck and it looks great. Each step went on and off easier than the next. Step three was very easy to do, thank God because my hand and arms were jelly. No buffer, all by hand! The mico fiber towels that people have raved about worked awesome. I say they cut down on ˝ the elbow grease needed to remove the polish. And of course today it rained. I want to try the NXT everyone is talking about but with my truck I needed to start with a good base. I had a lot of “marks” and light scratches, the hood was dull looking, and there were a couple of bad swirl marks where it looks like someone used something a little too abrasive to get out a spot of something. They all went away! When I was done and stepped back it looked great, it sure didn’t look like a 6-year-old truck!

Old 07-19-2004, 10:29 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Glad to hear that it worked out for you racer!

Old 07-29-2004, 01:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That is indeed a great system... I used it for about a year or two before graduating to the #9 Swirl Remover and #26 Hi-Tech Yellow Wax combo, which I love even more!

Old 07-29-2004, 10:47 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
It sounds as though you've found some products that have worked beyond your expectations. If you're like me, I'll typically stick with such a system as it works; and works well.

Great job!

RP

Quick Reply: Meguiar's 3-step system