Bedliners, Caps, Tops & Lids
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Diamond Back or Paragon Cover

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2016, 10:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Diamond Back or Paragon Cover

I just got my first truck a 2016 Ford F150 LXT on monday and I am already looking for things to do to it. While the wife is letting me spend money on upgrades and now that I think I have a solution to my issue with equipment that was too big to fit under a tonneau. I am now trying to decide what to get for a top.

I am currently going back and forth between the Paragon cover, though the 4 holes kind of bug me a little. It seems like one of the best and cleanest options I have seen. The other choice is the Diamond Back ATV package.

I have an ATV waiting for me back home with relatives because there is no trails where I am now and no place to store it. Which is why I went with the f150 and the bed that I did because I can get the OEM tail-gate ramps and fit the ATV in the bed. I like that the Paragon is easily removable and will give me full access to the bed when I need to move the ATV. Though if I go with the diamond back I can just get their ATV package and either side or rear load on top of the cover. So the call goes out those that have either or possibly have had both which do you prefer? Am I wrong for being a little nervous about loading my ATV open air onto the bed vs having the sidewalls as protection?

Old 09-14-2016, 11:44 PM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by lrdfang
I am currently going back and forth between the Paragon cover, though the 4 holes kind of bug me a little. It seems like one of the best and cleanest options I have seen.
Thank you for considering a Peragon truck bed cover! Good news, we are excited to announce our new Clamp Kit option for the F-150! It is a $29 option and provides a faster installation without drilling. We haven't officially launched it on our website yet, but we've been offering it to the forum community for a few months. For additional details here is a write-up on the Clamp Kit by a member of a sister forum:

http://www.f150forum.com/f7/paragon-...option-349587/

You can ask for it if you order by phone or add this to your order comments online: "Please add Clamp Kit for $29."

If I can help with any other questions, please let me know!

Old 09-23-2016, 01:49 PM
peragon covers

Do we get discount on peragon cover for being members? I am new here thanks.

Old 09-23-2016, 06:31 PM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by labshelby
Do we get discount on peragon cover for being members? I am new here thanks.
You bet! I just sent you a PM with details on our forum member bonus offer. Thank you for your interest in a Peragon truck bed cover!

Quick Reply: Diamond Back or Paragon Cover