Bedliners, Caps, Tops & Lids
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Found a good bed liner company, though i'd pass on

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2014, 11:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Found a good bed liner company, though i'd pass on

Did this to a buddy's 04' F150 that was a company truck, and he didn't want to "give" them a spray in liner since he had to pay for it.

http://www.dualliner.com/

The fit/finish was great and they were really easy to ask questions about stuff. Thought I'd pass this along.

Old 02-25-2014, 02:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dual liner is a plastic (polypropylene) bedliner on the sides with a rubber mat on the floor. So, if you already have a plastic drop-in bedliner, just buy a rubber mat, which costs around $80 or so, and you will basically have the equivalent.

Old 03-20-2014, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by TruckGasm
Dual liner is a plastic (polypropylene) bedliner on the sides with a rubber mat on the floor. So, if you already have a plastic drop-in bedliner, just buy a rubber mat, which costs around $80 or so, and you will basically have the equivalent.
Kinda sorta. The plastic liners can move around and scuff the paint, so I don't like them. The DualLiner website says the plastic sides lock onto the rubber mat, and that heavy mat keeps things locked in place. Lot less scuffing.

Besides, if you drop $200 for a plastic liner + $80 for a bed mat, you're only $100 away from the real deal (they show them on the DualLiner website for $380). If I pay for shipping, it's not even $100.

I like the look of this thing. Definitely will consider it. Thanks OP!

Old 03-20-2014, 11:33 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by thejman78
Kinda sorta. The plastic liners can move around and scuff the paint, so I don't like them. The DualLiner website says the plastic sides lock onto the rubber mat, and that heavy mat keeps things locked in place. Lot less scuffing.

Besides, if you drop $200 for a plastic liner + $80 for a bed mat, you're only $100 away from the real deal (they show them on the DualLiner website for $380). If I pay for shipping, it's not even $100.

I like the look of this thing. Definitely will consider it. Thanks OP!
TruckGasm said that if you already had the drop in, he was not recommending one. I seriously doubt he would recommend one, but some already have one.

Old 03-20-2014, 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by Bluejay
TruckGasm said that if you already had the drop in, he was not recommending one. I seriously doubt he would recommend one, but some already have one.
I got you.

I've been watching some of the videos on the DualLiner site and reading some of the testimonials and it's looking better and better.

Here's the best video I found: http://www.dualliner.com/media/videoSlot4.html

Honestly, it seems absolutely nothing like a drop-in liner. It's molded to fit the bed, the mat seems pretty tough, etc.

Anyone with any first-hand knowledge?

Old 03-21-2014, 09:41 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow, multiple Dualiner employees on the forum!

I don't recall his forum name, but this Dualiner guy was on this forum.

Last edited by TruckGasm; 03-21-2014 at 11:59 AM.
Old 04-26-2014, 03:02 AM
Dualiner is great stuff IMHO. We put one in a friend's F-150, and it was heaps better than the crappy stuff that was sprayed on before he bought it. And because there aren't enough links to it already... http://www.dualliner.com

Quick Reply: Found a good bed liner company, though i'd pass on