Access
33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Truxedo or Access???

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 10:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Truxedo or Access???

Never had a Tonneau cover before on any of my trucks before so I'm looking for opinions. I'm tired of shoveling the snow out of my bed in the winter time. I've been doing a lot of research the past few weeks and narrowed it down to these two covers:

Truxedo Low Pro QT

Access Toolbox Roll-Up Cover

I have a Weatherguard cross box on my truck so my options are limited. Truxedo will custom fit the cover to my measurements so I am leaning that way. I also like their warranty. Also note that I will probably take the cover off on the Spring and Summer months as I use the truck more for hauling then.

Old 11-11-2013, 11:26 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I love my truxedo low pro. Have it on my 02 f150 screw. So far has stood up to only one winter tho. Going on its second. No problems and easy install.. I love it.

Old 11-12-2013, 04:13 AM
I installed a Truxedo Low Pro QT last week. It was very easy to install by myself in 40 degree temps. I like that the braces roll up with the cover, and that the cover cannot be opened unless you pop the tailgate. I suppose you could pry the velcro and reach in, but it would be tough to get something large out!

I didn't like that it hangs on the side of the inside of the bed about 2" on each side, but the distance between the wheel wells is still smaller. I thought all tonneau covers sat on top of the rails, so chalk that up to me not doing my homework.

Old 11-12-2013, 02:28 PM
Ive had both on my trucks. No problems both good

Quick Reply: Truxedo or Access???