Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Introduction

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 04:00 PM
Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Introduction

Peragon is a new sponsor of this forum, so here is an introduction to our company and product.

My name is Rodger and I'm the Chief Customer Officer for Peragon Enterprises, Inc. I wear many hats, but the one that has the most passion under it is the one that says, "Customer Service" on the front. We've been in business for 13 years and love what we do every day - delivering a great truck bed cover at a compelling price for a total value that is hard to beat!

In mid-2011 we launched the third generation of the Peragon truck bed cover. We're really excited about all of the improvements we made in this new design - all inspired by feedback from our customers. Here are a few:
  • Re-engineered bearings that have an outer wheel on them similar to an inline skate. The result is quieter, smoother operation.
  • We've redesigned the seal between the panels. It has a more precise geometry that molds to the panels to reduce possible leak paths. Also, the rubber compound we spec for the seal is now a higher grade that holds its shape better over time. While not waterproof, our cover does a great job of protecting your cargo from the elements.
  • Simpler, more robust mounting system with Grade 5 hardware and nyloc nuts.
  • Distributed load capacity (like snow) is 500 pounds.
  • Increased security with a 3/8" heat-treated steel deadbolt system.
  • There are many other changes that make our cover faster to install, easier to use and more durable. From new molded rubber end caps on our rails, to redesigned quick release hardware, we've improved everything.

While we are new to this forum, we've been involved for a while in other forums where we've gotten great reviews:

Videos are now available on YouTube to show (not just tell) you about installing our product. Peragon's YouTube Channel

A limited time special offer is available to members of this forum. Please go to here to learn more.

To learn more about our unique truck bed cover, please visit our web site at Peragon.com. Our contact information follows and I will respond personally to posts as time permits. All email and phone calls/messages will be responded to in a timely fashion. I you have questions involving a unique situation, please give me a shout.

Sales and Customer Service 877-473-7246 ext 1
info@peragon.com

Thank you!

Last edited by Peragon; 02-12-2013 at 03:27 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:06 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
welcome

Quick Reply: Introduction