Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Peragon Truck Bed Cover Inquiry and Offer

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 03:22 PM
Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Peragon Truck Bed Cover Inquiry and Offer

Just checking in to see if any of you have a Peragon cover and if you do, is there anything we can do for you? Do you have any questions or do you need parts or a replacement installation manual?

If you're thinking of getting a truck bed cover, take this opportunity to swing over to http://peragon.com and check us out. My intro is a good place to start your research.

Members of this forum are entitled to a free $29 option/upgrade. Please provide your forum member name in the "Comments" section of your online order or tell us when ordering by phone. Example: "My F150online member name is: _____. Please include the (select one of the following) Tailgate Seal Kit, Dual Deadbolt Security System, or Stainless Steel Fastener Upgrade."

If you're active or retired Military / Law Enforcement / Fire, in addition to the above we'll give you a $25 discount and another FREE option/upgrade. Tailgate Seal Kit, Dual Deadbolt Security System, or Stainless Steel Fastener Upgrade. Again, just mention it in the "Comments" section of your online order or when ordering by phone, then email us proof of status or send us an email from your organizational email account. We'll adjust your order total and add the free option before processing your order.

Last edited by Peragon; 03-28-2012 at 02:16 PM. Reason: changed incentive
Old 05-27-2012, 10:41 PM
I was just curious if this offer was still good? I am a rep pilot for a RC heli company and I just purchased a 2012 f150. Is this unit secure and failry weather tight?
Thanks,
Tone

Old 05-29-2012, 10:21 AM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by Tonecapone7777
I was just curious if this offer was still good? I am a rep pilot for a RC heli company and I just purchased a 2012 f150. Is this unit secure and failry weather tight?
Thanks,
Tone
Greetings Tonecapone!

Yes, this is an ongoing offer that is open to all members of the F150online forum.

The cover is quite secure and I would suggest you consider the "Dual Deadbolt Option" since it appears that security is an important criteria for you.

The cover isn't waterproof, but it is quite good at keeping water out. Give me a call and we can discuss this in more detail so you know what to expect.

877-473-7246 x71

Old 06-09-2012, 03:14 PM
I was wondering if you had any discounts or offers right now on your bed covers. I have 2011 f-150 i was in the market of purchasing a cover for.

Old 06-09-2012, 06:22 PM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by bdobson
I was wondering if you had any discounts or offers right now on your bed covers. I have 2011 f-150 i was in the market of purchasing a cover for.
Hi bdobson!

There is an ongoing special offer for forum members. You may choose one of the following $29 option/upgrades for free. These are offered when you begin the checkout process. To get the free item, put the following note in the "Comments" field.

"I am a member of -enter forum name here-. My username is -enter your username here-, I would like the -enter desired option here- for free."
  • Tailgate Seal Kit
  • Dual Deadbolt Security System
  • Stainless Steel Fastener Upgrade

These options are described in detail at: http://www.peragon.com/files/AccessoriesandOptions.pdf

Old 06-12-2012, 07:14 AM
Thank you Peragon, can't wait to order!

Old 06-25-2012, 04:15 PM
Peragon Truck Cover

I ordered a Peragon truck cover about 8 weeks ago. It was the best buy so far I have done for my truck. The company is A+ and so is the service. The install was easy and it works very well. Thanks for making a great USA product !!!!
Ed

Originally Posted by Peragon
Just checking in to see if any of you have a Peragon cover and if you do, is there anything we can do for you? Do you have any questions or do you need parts or a replacement installation manual?

If you're thinking of getting a truck bed cover, take this opportunity to swing over to http://peragon.com and check us out. My intro is a good place to start your research.

Members of this forum are entitled to a free $29 option/upgrade. Please provide your forum member name in the "Comments" section of your online order or tell us when ordering by phone. Example: "My F150online member name is: _____. Please include the (select one of the following) Tailgate Seal Kit, Dual Deadbolt Security System, or Stainless Steel Fastener Upgrade."

If you're active or retired Military / Law Enforcement / Fire, in addition to the above we'll give you a $25 discount and another FREE option/upgrade. Tailgate Seal Kit, Dual Deadbolt Security System, or Stainless Steel Fastener Upgrade. Again, just mention it in the "Comments" section of your online order or when ordering by phone, then email us proof of status or send us an email from your organizational email account. We'll adjust your order total and add the free option before processing your order.

Old 06-25-2012, 04:44 PM
Sponsor
Thank you Shelbycat!

Old 06-27-2012, 11:40 AM
I am possibly looking at one of these for my 08 supercrew. Curious as to the level of water intrusion. I know it is not waterproof but how resistant is it?

Old 06-27-2012, 12:44 PM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by Dezigninmotion
I am possibly looking at one of these for my 08 supercrew. Curious as to the level of water intrusion. I know it is not waterproof but how resistant is it?
Hi Dezign and thank you for considering our cover!

This post may answer your question. Otherwise give me a call and we can talk about it.

877-473-7246 x1

Old 06-27-2012, 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by Peragon
Hi Dezign and thank you for considering our cover!

This post may answer your question. Otherwise give me a call and we can talk about it.

877-473-7246 x1
That is exactly what I wanted to know. I believe my decision has been made!

Old 07-02-2012, 07:43 AM
Ordering today!

Old 07-02-2012, 11:35 AM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by Dezigninmotion
Ordering today!
Thank you for the order Dezign!

Old 09-28-2012, 11:06 AM
Order placed,i will do a photo/write up.

Old 09-28-2012, 11:08 AM
Sponsor
Thank you Average-Joe!! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help with the install or anything.

Quick Reply: Peragon Truck Bed Cover Inquiry and Offer