Bedliners, Caps, Tops & Lids
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bed Rug

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 10:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bed Rug

GUYS , I did it. I got my bed rug on the way . I hope I like it . I sould have it on the 26th .

Old 02-20-2008, 11:05 PM
Congratulations. Let me know how you like it.

Old 02-21-2008, 08:29 AM
You will love it, plus its an easy install.

Old 02-21-2008, 11:04 PM
I"LL keep ya posted !!

Old 02-22-2008, 12:29 AM
Someone enlighten me - what is the difference between a bed rug, bed mat, and bed liner?

Old 02-22-2008, 01:38 AM
bed rug is a fully carpeted and padded bed liner. bed mat is a big piece of rubber for the bed of the truck. bed liner could be sprayed in or a plastic drop in. hopefully this helps.

Old 02-24-2008, 01:17 PM
So where did you end up ordering from? I started looking at prices on these seriously back in December and since then the prices have gone from a $308-320 range to a $370-$399 range. Any ideas what might have caused the increase?

Old 02-24-2008, 02:21 PM
Suspended
I Sell them as well... and prices for almost everything has gone up... gas prices increase, wages increase, shipping costs increase

Old 02-26-2008, 06:40 PM
Well , I got it today! I started installing this afternoon . My install is a bit different . Since , I mounted a compressor and tank on my bed next to the cab. Anyway I got the compressor kit and custom mounting bracket removed installed the bed rug . Enought to reinstall the comp kit . Had to get the horns back in operation ! I have to say the bed rug fits perfectly. I just gotta wait till it warms up to finish installing . They recommend installing the adhesive tape above 68 degrees. I tried but , Temp here is just at 32 degrees. So, i'll just have to wait .

Old 02-27-2008, 08:55 AM
Originally Posted by 06 SANDSTONE
Well , I got it today! I started installing this afternoon . My install is a bit different . Since , I mounted a compressor and tank on my bed next to the cab. Anyway I got the compressor kit and custom mounting bracket removed installed the bed rug . Enought to reinstall the comp kit . Had to get the horns back in operation ! I have to say the bed rug fits perfectly. I just gotta wait till it warms up to finish installing . They recommend installing the adhesive tape above 68 degrees. I tried but , Temp here is just at 32 degrees. So, i'll just have to wait .
I installed my rug in January 2 years ago, it was 23*F. I wiped down all the locations with alcohol and applied the velcro. Havent had a problem yet. Honestly I didnt think it was going to work.

Old 03-07-2008, 05:43 PM
Thumbs up bed rug

I got my bed rug about a month back and i thought i would share the experience i paid 299.00 on ebay for a refurbished one but please read the email.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 1:18 AM
To: Bruno Jr. Glen A AT2
Cc: 'Nicki Alred'
Subject: RE: Item #310010816018 - Notification of an Instant Payment Received from badluckboy_274 (bruno@lha1.navy.mil)

Mr. Bruno,

Thank you for your recent Bedrug purchase and welcome to the Bedrug family. We have received your payment and your order is currently being processed for shipment on Tuesday 2/12/2008 via FedEx Ground. Nicki from our customer service department will forward tracking information to you once it is available from our shipping department. If you have any questions, please contact Nicki or any of our customer service professionals at 800-462-8435. One issue that has come up with respect to your order is that our customer service department has sold out of our refurbished units for your model locally. However, we want fulfill your order regardless of our loss, so I have instructed that a brand new bedrug be shipped at the refurbished price. Hopefully, this is evidence of our commitment to your complete satisfaction.

We know you have many alternatives when it comes to bed protection for your truck. We appreciate your choice of bedrug. If you like our products and service, we encourage you to tell your friends. If not, please tell us so we can make every effort to make things right.

Also, I note your email address is a military address, I want to thank you for your service to our country. We are thankful for all that you guys and gals do. Thank you again for your order.

Randy

W. Randall Matthews

Chief Financial Officer

Wise Industries, Inc.

635 Old Hickory Blvd

P. O. Box 149

Old Hickory, TN 37138

Phone: (615) 847-2919

Fax: (615) 847-2425

Cell: (615) 498-4010

randall@wiseindustries.com

www.wiseindustries.com

** LEGAL DISCLAIMER **

This E-mail message and any attachments may contain legally privileged, confidential or roprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this E-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, Please immediately notify the sender and delete this E-mail message from your computer.

Old 03-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Most excellent customer service! Nice to hear about good experiences like this.

I've looked on eBay for one but never seem to come across one for my model. Guess I'm gonna end up paying the $399 eventually.

Old 03-07-2008, 06:37 PM
I love the concept of the bedrug, but a couple of things freak me out about it.

1) I don't do a lot of it, but a few times/year I haul muddy, wet, filthy yard waste to the dump. The bedrug seems like it would be a major chore to clean that crap out of it. I can see pine needles embedding into the rug and pissing me off.

2) Even though I plan on purchasing an undercover tonneau, I can see situations where I forget to put the undercover back on after using the bed, it rains, and then the bedrug stays wet for a week and doesn't allow me to carry my work stuff back there.

I'm not dissing the bedrug at all, in fact I still may get it. It just seems like it could be a lot of work to keep clean and dry.

Old 03-08-2008, 02:15 PM
Originally Posted by bobbyg123
I love the concept of the bedrug, but a couple of things freak me out about it.

1) I don't do a lot of it, but a few times/year I haul muddy, wet, filthy yard waste to the dump. The bedrug seems like it would be a major chore to clean that crap out of it. I can see pine needles embedding into the rug and pissing me off.

2) Even though I plan on purchasing an undercover tonneau, I can see situations where I forget to put the undercover back on after using the bed, it rains, and then the bedrug stays wet for a week and doesn't allow me to carry my work stuff back there.

I'm not dissing the bedrug at all, in fact I still may get it. It just seems like it could be a lot of work to keep clean and dry.
I can see why, That would freak you out ! But , I've got another truck to do all those messy chores. And I'm not that worried about messing up my Bedrug up .

Old 03-08-2008, 02:17 PM
And Badluckboy sounds like you need to change your name to Goodluckboy !! congrats on your purchase .

Quick Reply: Bed Rug