Bedliners, Caps, Tops & Lids
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

best bedliner for the money?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 04:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
get what is call a paint saver its a piece of rubber made to fit your truck.
then put a drop in bed liner in it. thats what was done to my 96 F-150. I just took it all out to wash it and it looked like brand NEW. and I meen NEW

Old 01-24-2006, 09:26 AM
Looks like everyone was right, the load dividers are not in the Ford molds. All the features of the bed sides are supposed to be in the molds... I hate engineers that decide to change things without asking! I'll have to modify the molds for the next run, but that may be a month or two out - just finished a production run.

Just to clarify for everyone, the missing slots are the vertical load dividers, not the horizontal "two-tier loading" slots.

Will keep everyone informed when the mod is made.

Old 02-21-2006, 03:31 PM
i had superliner matched to my body paint on my ranger i just traded in. I loved it. I have had rhino and linex too. By far superliner was my favorite. www.bedliner.com

I highly reccomend this spray in to anyone. One of the nicest things was the fact that it didn't fade like my line-x and rhino did. If anyone is in nc I know of a guy who sprays beds and does the best job possible!

Old 04-05-2006, 10:20 PM
Superliner

Had the Superliner sprayed in my 06 F-150 yesterday. Matched the Dark gray body color real well. Picked it up today. They removed the bed bolts and stuff. Nice job, very pleased with the results. I will use it awhile and post how it works out. BTW, this is my first Ford ever......and I am 48. Love it so far.
Dave

Old 04-05-2006, 10:54 PM
My kids and I have had the Rhino liners in our trucks for several years. While just about anything is subject to being damaged, unless you are dragging very heavy sharp edged objects across the bed )which is hard to do anyway on a Rhino liner) you probably won't hurt it. If you do cause some minor damage and it really bothers you, it can be repaired. And you can retore the appearance with some #0000 steel wool and a little denatured alcohol. I just priced it for my new SC and its about $400. Ford dealers are charging that much for a drop in liner. If I heard any negatives about the Rhino I would tell you but I haven't. But that doesn't mean others don't have horror stories. Good luck.

Old 11-03-2010, 12:25 PM
Former Sponsor
I wanted to let every on know that the Dual Liner does provide complete use of your truck bed in every model we fit. If there is dividers, tie downs, or separators you are able to use them how they were intended (where applicable). There has been several upgrades to the product over the years and wanted to let them know that the manufacturing process as well as the actual materials are kept up to the latest and greatest technological advances. We just introduced the new fitment for the all the full size 2011 Fords. So you guys itching to trade up, we have you covered.

Last edited by Dual Liner; 12-31-2010 at 01:37 PM.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:59 AM
4 year thread.....You should be smacked.

Old 11-23-2010, 08:03 AM
Originally Posted by XPerties
4 year thread.....You should be smacked.
Nothing worse than a desperate salesman. Accept maybe a pesky one.

Old 11-23-2010, 10:04 AM
Former Sponsor
Sorry Guys,
For some reason we were getting a ton of questions about the load dividers and separators (from this thread) and wanted to inform our customers that we do offer these features where ever possible. Give us a call or check out the "photos" page to see for yourself exactly what load dividers and separators are usable in your truck. Since this forum contains so much information, I felt it was a "Great Idea to clarify". In an effort to inform only potential customers, please just skip over this thread. For the people that this may offend, I apologize.

Old 03-01-2011, 07:05 AM
So is Dual Liner right for my truck?

Originally Posted by Bryndon
Actually there have been comments here, I think cmheald was one of them.

First time I ever heard of this guy and his dislike - of course if you try to slide something it won't push easy, that's the point. Also means stuff won't slide out when you accelerate or slam into the cab when you hit the brakes. Also interesting that he never contacted us about any issue he was having.

As I have posted many times, there is no one perfect bedliner for everyone. That's why it's so funny when guys ask what's the best bedliner and people give them an answer without asking the questions. There are people that like their drop-ins because they want stuff to slide.

As to warranty, it's a three year limited. I need to update the website and add it. I handle the warranty here and we have never had anyone even complain about any issues - other than we had a few parts that slipped through our old quality system that were poorly formed, all were obviously taken care of without charge - parts shipped direct, so they didn't have to go out of their way.
Hey, Bryndon,

Thanks for all your posts.

OK, the question is, is Dual Liner the right bed liner for ME?

I have looked at all the videos on the company website, and still want to have my facts straight.

2011 F 150 6.5 box is to be the installation...

The Dual Liner sidewalls are composed of the same material as a drop-in, correct?

The sidewalls attach to the inside of the truck bed --- how, exactly?

The rubber mat 'clips' somehow into the lower lip of the sidewalls, also correct? How does it do that? What keeps it clipped?

So any moisture that gets in will flow down these two channels and dribble out the back, and not get underneath the rubber mat, also correct?

Mr. Truck's website states the tailgate panel requires four 1/4 inch holes drilled, filled with anti-rust, and plugged -- where on the tailgate, perhaps near the center?

I have dropped believing a spray in Line-X was best in favor of a Bed Rug; now your product has my attention instead!

I like the easy on the knees parts, (since mine both saw 50 a ways back down the trail

I like the not-much-slide part because a lot of what I plan to haul will be traveling baggage and etc.

I will be putting a tonneau cover (Diamond Back LT) on but will still need the bed open once in a while (those old knees have hauled a LOT of stuff over the years!)

Your responses and advice is much appreciated.

Old 03-01-2011, 09:41 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I realize your questions are not directed to me, but I thought I would just mention:

Dual Liner's floor is just a rubber mat. You can buy a rubber mat for about $85 or you can buy a Dual Liner for about $400. So, those plastic sides will cost you about $315. If you don't need the plastic sides, then it's sort of a "no brainer".

Old 03-02-2011, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by TruckGasm
I realize your questions are not directed to me, but I thought I would just mention:

Dual Liner's floor is just a rubber mat. You can buy a rubber mat for about $85 or you can buy a Dual Liner for about $400. So, those plastic sides will cost you about $315. If you don't need the plastic sides, then it's sort of a "no brainer".
Thanks, TruckGasm!

I appreciate your comments. The reason I want to get full bed floor and sides coverage is for those times when big, clumsy stuff has to be hauled.

I'd hate to scratch up the paint and see the rust streaks arrive while saying "could'a, would'a should'a."

Old 03-05-2011, 09:43 AM
Originally Posted by TruckGasm

You might also want to mention you're a line-x installer......

Old 03-06-2011, 01:35 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by BlacKnBack
You might also want to mention you're a line-x installer......
Correct! However, I'm also an "installer" of Bedrug, Bedtred, drop-ins, bed mats, Dual Liner, or whatever else fits the customer's needs and budget. I'm all for the customer being happy with their purchase.

Old 03-27-2011, 10:27 PM
Now I am really confused

New member, new F150 owner. Trying to make head or tails after reading 5 pages of forum comments. I like to be able to slide heavy thing but as someone said I can get, teflonthpads for that, I don't like the drop in liner simply because of the crud that gets in below it, mine has warped giving a 1 1/2" gap in the middle at the back end. I suppose that with any group we will always have those liking one or the other for one reason or the other. Does anyone have a pros and cons list coupled with a cost comparison?

Quick Reply: best bedliner for the money?