Bedliners, Caps, Tops & Lids
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

best bedliner for the money?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 04:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
OK, I think either Bryndon and Bamataco1 are brothers or they work for the same company, which is it?

Old 12-17-2005, 08:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree the right liner depends on the customer. I sell pretty much everything because each has pros and cons. Or for that matter some want to spend $$$ and other just don't have the cash so they want the $80 bedmat...

I like rubber mats, we have a lot of customers with spray-ins who get them because they plan on taking a pitch fork to their bed floor, etc...

I am anxious to see the DualComp. If they were to say send me a freebie so I could have a look (hint to Bryndon)..lol. I have a spray-in in my truck for obvious reasons but there are a lot of options out there...

Old 12-17-2005, 08:58 AM
I just ordered a DualComp.
When I get it, I'll post my "review".

Old 12-18-2005, 09:39 AM
I put in a Penda "Skid Resistor".
What a waste of money that was!
I bought a small trailer for $200.

Old 12-18-2005, 07:46 PM
IMO the Penda SR's are a load of junk... certainly no better than a much cheaper drop in...

Old 12-19-2005, 01:57 PM
i ordered my dualcomp liner friday, ill tell you how it fits etc. i should have it by thursday or friday, ill let yall know! btw...why's there so much hostility here? i have a mazda miata, and im a member of the miata.net forum, and people disagree, but they dont get all hostile like ive seen here so far. why's that?

Old 12-19-2005, 05:18 PM
Thanks walc & Triton-Time, glad to hear you'll post your reviews. Always looking for feedback, good and bad - bad let's you improve as much as good does.

Hostility, what hostility! Why you little scrawny necked.... oh wait, you're a customer... I think some of the hostility is really a little ribbing going around.

Old 12-19-2005, 05:38 PM
It wouldn't be so hostile if Brydon and Kyleent would just fess up and admit that LINE-X is the best

Seriously, were all friends here and we all appreciate the opportunity to voice our opinions.

Old 12-21-2005, 02:39 PM
Hey guys I'm new to this place & so far I've gotten a lot of great info and since this is one area that I do know something I'd like to add I have a Rhino spray in and so far its the best liner I've ever had. I've had metal studs in there and no sliding out, but they were easy to slide in. Tons of cinder block and not a dent or even peeling, plus it is warranted for as long as I own the truck. As far as looks it looks good, clean and I was able to get in it colors and my truck is blue with the grey I got a grey for the liner and it look good. So I think as far as what is the best I think the Rhino Spray in is a pretty good buy.

Old 12-21-2005, 03:10 PM
I just had this film developed. There is a Ford dealer in my area (Texas Motors Ford) who uses me (LINE-X), Viper, and Rhino. I went up to the dealership on a Sunday and snapped these pics. All three of these trucks were sitting on the lot.

Viper:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...iper1small.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...iper2small.jpg

Rhino:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...hino4small.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...one/rhino6.jpg

LINE-X:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...inex1small.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...one/linex2.jpg

Old 12-21-2005, 04:54 PM
By looking at the Line-X it looks almost exactly like my Vortex liner. The other two do not any thing close to being sharp looking at all. But just my $.02.

Old 12-21-2005, 04:58 PM
Line-X sure looks better than Viper and Rhino.
I notice that the Line-X isn't sprayed over the bed bolts. The Line-X dealer, here, in Salisbury, MD, claims he doesn't have the tools to remove the bed bolts. The Rhino dealer, Preston Ford, in Preston, MD, likewise. In other words, they are too lazy to do a good job for $500-$600. That's one of the reasons I have a DualComp on order.

Last edited by walc; 12-21-2005 at 06:43 PM.
Old 12-21-2005, 05:06 PM
What do you mean a Line-X dealer says he does not have the tools to remove the bed hardware? Are they to cheap to go to Sears and buy the correct driver/ socket to remove them. I can't blame you for looking else where then.

Old 12-22-2005, 10:20 AM
Yea really. Some spray-on bedliner dealers (any brand) are afraid to remove the bed bolts. Sometimes they can be a little tricky (Tundra's especially). Ford uses locktite on their bolts.

Old 12-22-2005, 03:20 PM
Many businesses forget that doing the job right costs less in the long run... don't have the tools, now there's an excuse!

Of the three, Viper, Rhino, and Line-X, Line-X looks the best... almost as nice as a DualComp!

Hey guys, in case I don't get back here before then, have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Quick Reply: best bedliner for the money?