Articles & How-To's *NOW WITH VIDEO SECTION!*

Center Console Sub Enclosure Build

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 12:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do you have any for sale

Old 10-20-2011, 06:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Although I'm not as big into sounds systems as I was 25 years ago, I loved the pics. The Door install pics are GREATLY appreciated, Now I know what I'm getting into to upgrade the speakers.. IMHO speaker upgrades aren't worth doing unless you go components.

Old 01-23-2013, 12:46 PM
I'm reviving this thread because it's exactly what I'm shooting for on my 2013 KR. I'm just SUPER thrilled that Sony saw a perfect opportunity to ruin the flat loading deck in the back seat with their weak-sauce subwoofer. I'll verbalize my appreciation by ripping that son of a bitch out as soon as I take delivery of the truck. Shortly thereafter the truck will be making it's trip down to the custom audio shop where they will read this thread, understand exactly what I'm looking for and complete the build.

Nice work on your console build dude! Thanks for posting, because I was gonna have a hell of a time explaining to the installers what I was wanting to do (and not wanting a custom enclosure replacing the OEM console).

Old 10-14-2013, 10:52 AM
Truly amazing! I kept looking for places and thinking of places I could put in some subs in my super cab besides under the back seat but now I have my answer! The only thing I didnt like is deleteing the rear air but then again it looks factory and isnt that why the back windows roll down?

I don't guess there is anyway you could have pulled this off with out deleting the rear air could you? Maybe by using a shallow mount 10?

Quick Reply: Center Console Sub Enclosure Build