Another new headlight style??

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2001, 11:23 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Another new headlight style??

Anyone seen this style light for the Ford Trucks yet? Found them on Ebay while surfing and thought they looked kind of good, but wondered how effective the are in the projector beam area. I really like the 01 lightning headlamps but this may be a alternative while Ford has the prices jacked up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cg...218712&r=0&t=0

Old 07-14-2001, 01:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there I know they may LQQK cool, but I have personally seen and held a pair of these! NO WAY! They read MADE IN CHINA and they should have stayed in CHINA! LQQKs is what you are looking for then that is up to you, but when the sun goes down, give me a call because you will need a ride b/c there is nothing as far as light output like the original headlights you have now! I chose to upgrade to '01 L before the 182% price increase, best $$$ money I ever spent for a modification for my F 150. The LQQKS you get is one thing, but I have installed HYPER HID bulbs and they look totally awesome! If you are interested in a set of '01 L headlights and euro corners, email Boo @ Ashlockboo@aol.com for more details.

I hope this helps but thumbs down for this product!

Old 07-14-2001, 04:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Showya,
Thats why I love this site. All the information and heads up and look out replies you get. Thanks for the information and the stay away suggestion, my money appreciates it!!! Will e-mail you later on the 01 headlights as I`m still interested in those for mine.

Thanks again.

Old 07-16-2001, 09:03 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I saw those, but I haven't figured out what the extra lens is for in the headlight? I can see where the regulat headlight would plug in, but the little projector beam in the bottom inside corner??? What would we plug in there?

-Joe-

Old 07-17-2001, 08:17 AM
Showya - Are you saying these don't put out enough light, or they just don't put out as much as the factory lenses?? I think they look really good, but if they are going to get me hit at night - NO WAY!!! How do the factory lenses compare to your new 01L's??

GIJoeCam - From the description on ebay, it appears that extra lense is a built-in foglight. It states that an extra wiring harness it included to hook up that extra spot - I guess you would have to add an extra set of bulbs.

Old 07-17-2001, 08:38 AM
Hi guys I have seen a set of these personally and NO WAY!
They may look cool, but if you want the Euro look go for the L
headlights! These are known b/c the design is poor and the reflectors are not designed to give you the effect you think you should get from these. I have the 01 L headlights and MAN they look sharp, turn heads everywhere you go, and the output is so clear and bright at night. I also went with the HYPER HID bulbs #9007 and these look so sweet at night. If you are wanting those listed above contact Steve at WWW.MrTailLight.com or Boo @ Ashlockboo@aol.com to see if I still have a set of 01 L headlights and corners available?

Hope this helps but I wouldn't trade mine anyday!

Brandon

Old 07-18-2001, 06:30 AM
I saw another post somewhere about these. I'll say the same thing I did there. They look WAY too RICEY!!!!!

Quick Reply: Another new headlight style??