DFW installer needed

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 12:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DFW installer needed

Hello,

I live in the DFW area. I have a 2001 F150 Supercrew. I replaced the 4 door speakers with alpine S series speakers years ago. I recently purchased a new HU (Alpine IDA X100), 4 channel amp (Alpine MRP F450), mono amp (Kicker zx750.1), two subs (Kicker CVT 102), and sealed sub box from supercrewsound.

I do not have any experience installing anything, and don't feel comfortable doing it. Could anyone here refer me to someone reputable that would do a good job installing this stuff without costing me an arm and a leg. I figure getting a off duty install technician would be much cheaper than taking it to the large car audio stores. I went to the car toys in plano and they wanted like $40 just to drill a hole in the glove box for the ipod cable. Or if I must, does anyone know of a car audio install place that does a good job, that is reasonable in price.

I am not cheap, I just know that it should not cost 6-700 dollars to install this stuff, which is what I think it would cost at the car audio stores.

I have all of the electronics, just waiting on the box. It should be here 3/10-3/13. I have that whole week off, so would love to get it installed sometime next week.

Anyways, thanks in advance.

Old 03-05-2008, 01:03 AM
Originally Posted by manhster1
Hello,

I live in the DFW area. I have a 2001 F150 Supercrew. I replaced the 4 door speakers with alpine S series speakers years ago. I recently purchased a new HU (Alpine IDA X100), 4 channel amp (Alpine MRP F450), mono amp (Kicker zx750.1), two subs (Kicker CVT 102), and sealed sub box from supercrewsound.

I do not have any experience installing anything, and don't feel comfortable doing it. Could anyone here refer me to someone reputable that would do a good job installing this stuff without costing me an arm and a leg. I figure getting a off duty install technician would be much cheaper than taking it to the large car audio stores. I went to the car toys in plano and they wanted like $40 just to drill a hole in the glove box for the ipod cable. Or if I must, does anyone know of a car audio install place that does a good job, that is reasonable in price.

I am not cheap, I just know that it should not cost 6-700 dollars to install this stuff, which is what I think it would cost at the car audio stores.

I have all of the electronics, just waiting on the box. It should be here 3/10-3/13. I have that whole week off, so would love to get it installed sometime next week.

Try CCity. It should cost about 250 with wires and all.

Old 03-05-2008, 01:11 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
bring it to waco with everything ill do it for 150

email me

Old 03-05-2008, 04:10 AM
www.earmarkcaraudio.com

I used to work there, and I still trust them.

Old 03-12-2008, 12:43 AM
Originally Posted by manhster1
Hello,

I live in Carrollton, and I can help you out. I worked for a shop for a couple years, and have done many many systems over the years. I have a garage, and all the tools here. Send me an E-mail. koster88@aol.com.

Quick Reply: DFW installer needed