2009 - 2014 F-150
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Ford warranty

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2015, 07:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ford warranty

When I bought my 2010 Platinum F150 I purchased with it for $1499 a warranty which covered all oil changes, tire rotation, braaes, etc for 15 visits @ 5000 miles, not to exceed 75000 miles. Also as I just found out, there was a 5 year time limit on the warranty. IN other words, the warranty is in effect until one of the above conditions are met.

I do not know whether this is a Ford program or something the dealer on his own offered. My question is if this is a Ford program, does it cover other preventative measures such as fuel filters, or other things indicated in the preventative maintenance manual based on mileage intervals.

Thanks.

Old 05-14-2015, 11:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jbittner
When I bought my 2010 Platinum F150 I purchased with it for $1499 a warranty which covered all oil changes, tire rotation, braaes, etc for 15 visits @ 5000 miles, not to exceed 75000 miles. Also as I just found out, there was a 5 year time limit on the warranty. IN other words, the warranty is in effect until one of the above conditions are met.

I do not know whether this is a Ford program or something the dealer on his own offered. My question is if this is a Ford program, does it cover other preventative measures such as fuel filters, or other things indicated in the preventative maintenance manual based on mileage intervals.

Thanks.
My FMPP program does cover any recommended maintenance items as well as things like brakes.

Old 05-15-2015, 12:12 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I have no idea, since I didn't get anything like that on my deal... Just a free oil change and they Effd that up!

Mitch

Old 05-17-2015, 07:22 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 259 Likes on 250 Posts
I thought about getting that for my truck, and not having to worry about it.

I enjoy doing the maintenance on my truck.

I do have the Ford ESP and I haven't had to use it lately, but I have it there just in case something major goes.

I'm not quite sure how the maintenance one works, but I am on my second ESP until 2017 or 90,000 miles. I can buy into one more ESP plan that will cover me up to 2022 or 127,000 miles. The guys at Lombard Ford are great with warranties.

Not sure if you can keep renewing it like the ESP plan is what I'm getting at.

All I know, is that it greatly enhances the trade in value of the truck. I cannot believe how much the dealer will give me for my truck. The condition also helps, as it is in excellent condition. Not show room, but great for it's age.

Quick Reply: Ford warranty