Trying to post some pics

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 07:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Trying to post some pics

OK how the heck do you post pics

Old 03-15-2011, 12:09 AM
Look at the sticky thread in the questions-about-site forum.

Old 03-15-2011, 12:40 AM
Location: Molino, FL / Camp Frontenac (Shah Wali Kowt), Afghanistan
This is for if you want to post pictures within a post:

First off when I want to post pics...I run two windows of this site at the same time.

I do my post...get to the part where I want to put in the picture and hit the space bar a few times (at least 3 times), then I put the cursor one space below my post...you need the extra spaces in case you want to continue your post or even post another picture...if you don't then when you post your picture that is the end of the post...you can't add to it.

Then I bring up the other screen window and go to the photo gallery...find the picture I want to post and click on that pic.

Once it comes up...right click on it and then click on properties. A window will open up. Drag your cursor and highlight where it says "http...."...the whole two or three lines. Then right click the cursor over the highlighted part and chose "copy".

Then go back to your post. Place the cursor over where you want the picture to go...then click on the yellow square above with the mountain in it. A box will open up. Place your cursor over the highlighted "http" right click and choose "paste". Then click on OK.

That's it. Your picture will show up when you click that you have finished up your post.

It is pretty easy compared to the way it used to be.

Good luck.

Dennis

106 dtg Dubai
107 dtg Home for good!

Last edited by molinoman; 03-15-2011 at 12:45 AM.

Quick Reply: Trying to post some pics