BIG BIG Trigger pulled today!

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 05:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pm recieved and one sent back. Ready when you are! Thanks

-B.

Old 01-28-2010, 05:54 PM
Sounds good BlackPlat. I would have had a hard time explaining that box to the wifey anyways. Thanks anyways.

Old 01-28-2010, 10:06 PM
SBchris,
Haha I hope I never have to look back! Excited to say the least, now the wait for parts begains and my patience tested.

SoTxFx4,
You ready to be sitting a bit higher ? I doubt you could have found a better deal!! Now start looking for tires and wheels =)

Old 01-29-2010, 11:36 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Congrads! Another new truck's warranty voided, will ride like junk, lower your MPG's, & will be posted on E-Bay within a year!!!

Old 01-29-2010, 02:34 PM
Risupercrewman,
So it is safe to assume you will never be lifting your truck? You seem to not agree with lifting new trucks, I disagree with chrome door trim and gas caps. To each there own, why be stupid about it ?

Old 01-29-2010, 03:25 PM
I disagree with extremely lifted trucks - I think they look dorky. But I suppose if you have a bunch of extra money to burn then indeed, "to each their own."

Old 01-29-2010, 04:08 PM
Originally Posted by BlackPlatBDS
Risupercrewman,
So it is safe to assume you will never be lifting your truck? You seem to not agree with lifting new trucks, I disagree with chrome door trim and gas caps. To each there own, why be stupid about it ?
Too each his own! I do think that it is stuipid to take a basically new truck & install a junky grossly overpriced, poor engineered aftermarket lift kit, void the factory warranty, throw off the suspension geometry that was originally engineered into the improved factory suspension! Decrease gas mileage, & then most owners have a truck for sale that they are makin a 5 year payment on!....Your truck, your $$$$! Oh yes, my gas cap is an $80.00 Roush Billet Fuel cap & looks awesome by the way!.......

Last edited by risupercrewman; 01-29-2010 at 04:10 PM. Reason: misspelling
Old 01-29-2010, 05:19 PM
risupercrewman,
Another thing I do not believe in, making payments. Truck is paid for, and if anything it wont be on ebay, it will be a grossly overpriced hunting truck.

Old 01-29-2010, 06:31 PM
Amen to that, who makes payments on trucks? Yikes!!!

Modding and payments must be hard!

Old 01-29-2010, 07:54 PM
risupercrewman,
Another thing I do not believe in, making payments. Truck is paid for, and if anything it wont be on ebay, it will be a grossly overpriced hunting truck.
Like I stated "Your money,Your Truck"......Just don't go crying to Ford when your ball joints & CV's go........

Old 01-29-2010, 08:04 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
ID Rather lift a truck then slam it to the ground!

Old 01-29-2010, 08:53 PM
risupercrewman,
Of course it's paid for - you'd think he'd be spending thousands in mods if he couldn't afford to buy the truck in the first place?

Old 01-29-2010, 09:54 PM
risupercrewman,
If the truck breaks due to something I did im not ignorant enough to ask another to cover the payment to fix it. I also like to think im smart enough to invest in the "other" parts needed to stop issues associated from lifts from occuring. Also if you happen to be using your truck be it stock, lifted, modded, new, old, or ancient you should expect when buying it your ball joints/cv's will be going out at some point or another so why worry about a part that is considered to be a "normal wear and tear part" You dont buy a truck and lift/mod it without expecting a bump or two down the road for the same reason you dont have unprotected sex without expectiong a possible bump or two to show up. You do it understanding what you are getting into, if one man wants to fix broken parts, let the other live with topical cream, but neither should tell the other about the responsibilites/problems of dealing with what they logically knew they were getting into.

On the other hand......

If something electrical, cosmetic, interior related goes wrong you better believe im going to use every last bit of my extended warranty and bitch about it until it is fixed.

Old 01-29-2010, 10:29 PM
risupercrewman,
You dont buy a truck and lift/mod it without expecting a bump or two down the road for the same reason you dont have unprotected sex without expectiong a possible bump or two to show up.
Haha well said my friend.

Old 01-30-2010, 06:04 AM
risupercrewman,
If the truck breaks due to something I did im not ignorant enough to ask another to cover the payment to fix it. I also like to think im smart enough to invest in the "other" parts needed to stop issues associated from lifts from occuring. Also if you happen to be using your truck be it stock, lifted, modded, new, old, or ancient you should expect when buying it your ball joints/cv's will be going out at some point or another so why worry about a part that is considered to be a "normal wear and tear part" You dont buy a truck and lift/mod it without expecting a bump or two down the road for the same reason you dont have unprotected sex without expectiong a possible bump or two to show up. You do it understanding what you are getting into, if one man wants to fix broken parts, let the other live with topical cream, but neither should tell the other about the responsibilites/problems of dealing with what they logically knew they were getting into.

On the other hand......

If something electrical, cosmetic, interior related goes wrong you better believe im going to use every last bit of my extended warranty and bitch about it until it is fixed.
Sounds like you've experienced some "Personal Problems", in the past!...... Have fun with your lifted responsibilities!.....
Better you than me!.....

Quick Reply: BIG BIG Trigger pulled today!