2009 - 2014 F-150

Lower Valance Grille

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 12:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HotLap
Steve, you must mean "Auto Anything"? I followed his link and did purchase it there - thx.
no, streetsideauto.com, he posted the link in the 4th post. It's almost $10 cheaper from them vs. Auto Anything.

Old 08-10-2009, 12:36 PM
purchased mine today as well...Steve you should negociate a fee for how many you have sold!!

Old 08-10-2009, 12:47 PM
HotLap, Sorry...Steve was correct, it was from StreetSideAuto, in my second post from the top. AutoAnything has the same thing, it's just $9 more.

http://www.streetsideauto.com/produc...&ResetAPQ=True

Old 08-10-2009, 05:11 PM
Don't forget to use ssawinner09 coupon code to save 10% at checkout from streetsideauto. I used it and it saved me $8.09 so my total was only $72.79.

Can't wait to get it!

Thanks for the link MickeyMorris, I have been wanting this and looking for a good place to buy it for a while.

Johnie

Old 08-10-2009, 05:19 PM
lxtac, thanks for letting everyone know about the coupon code. That's great...I didn't know about it, so I lost $9...but it was still $9 cheaper than autoanything.com. So, now with that code it's $18 less than autoanything.com.

Old 08-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by SteveVFX4
no, streetsideauto.com, he posted the link in the 4th post. It's almost $10 cheaper from them vs. Auto Anything.
I see that now...had followed the link in his 1st post. Just glad to have it ordered...

Thanks again Mickey

Old 08-10-2009, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by MickeyMorris
HotLap, Sorry...Steve was correct, it was from StreetSideAuto, in my second post from the top. AutoAnything has the same thing, it's just $9 more.

http://www.streetsideauto.com/produc...&ResetAPQ=True
No problem...what's $9.00 between friends...let me send you my address...would you be sending check or cash?

Old 08-11-2009, 09:37 AM
Hey HotLap, check out lxtac's post up there a little ways. With that coupon code it's $18 cheaper. Oh well, everything costs more in California anyway.

You may get yours quicker from Autoanything...mine hasn't even shipped yet from Steetsideauto. I keep checking their website and it just keeps saying "Order had been processed"...whatever that means.

But, then again, I ordered a Covercraft Sun Shade to fit my truck from Autoanything on 08-06. And, it keeps saying it will ship between the 12th and 18th...even though it's in stock, supposedly. Now, that is ridiculous!

I'm beginning to not trust any of these places. Check out my post in the King Ranch section about the license plate holder I ordered from King Ranch Saddle Shop. Made for a King Ranch truck...supposedly. Doesn't even come close to fitting.

So, whatcha gonna do???? Especially when you live in the boonies, like I do.

Old 08-11-2009, 09:22 PM
Hey HotLap, check out lxtac's post up there a little ways. With that coupon code it's $18 cheaper. Oh well, everything costs more in California anyway.

You may get yours quicker from Autoanything...mine hasn't even shipped yet from Steetsideauto. I keep checking their website and it just keeps saying "Order had been processed"...whatever that means.

But, then again, I ordered a Covercraft Sun Shade to fit my truck from Autoanything on 08-06. And, it keeps saying it will ship between the 12th and 18th...even though it's in stock, supposedly. Now, that is ridiculous!

I'm beginning to not trust any of these places. Check out my post in the King Ranch section about the license plate holder I ordered from King Ranch Saddle Shop. Made for a King Ranch truck...supposedly. Doesn't even come close to fitting.

So, whatcha gonna do???? Especially when you live in the boonies, like I do.

Hey Mickey, my lower grille has already shipped from Auto Anything...I got an e-mail notice this morning...should be here in 2 days...I'll post a pic when it arrives so you can see what you are still waiting for JK, I am excited to install it though. These new Platinums are so loaded already, I'm having "modders withdraw" since there isn't much to be done to it

Mickey - do you happen to know where I can get the 14" shorty antenna? I tried the shorty I have left from my GT500 and it was too small...thx

Old 08-12-2009, 12:39 PM
HotLap...I got one of those 14" shortys for my '04 at Americantrucks.com...seems like it was less than $20.

And, I know what you mean...the Platinums and KRs don't leave much to do to them.

BTW...my lower grille was delivered this morning. I just hope I have time to install it this evening.

Old 08-12-2009, 12:54 PM
it only takes 5 minutes or so to install it.

I also used a coupon code too when I bought mine, but they did charge sales tax to PA so the additional coupon savings was a wash for me. actually if you did a search on the forum, several months ago I did post up the link to streetsideauto and the coupon code that I used. I'm sure the code is not valid now, but I see "lxtac" was nice enough to post up a current code above.

Old 08-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I got a license plate holder for the front even though AZ doesn’t require a front plate. I will put some sort of personal plate on there when I find one I like.

Maybe this site needs to create an F150Online plate we can buy.

Old 08-12-2009, 06:57 PM
Alright...got it put on...and it looks soooooo much better.

Checkout my album to see the rest.

Thanks again SteveVFX4.

Old 08-12-2009, 07:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Alright...got it put on...and it looks soooooo much better.

Checkout my album to see the rest.

Thanks again SteveVFX4.
Looks awesome!

I've been thinking about getting one ever since I saw Steve's a few months ago.......

Old 08-12-2009, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by SteveVFX4
it only takes 5 minutes or so to install it.
Aw Steve...don't spoil the fun for me...I'm gonna make mine last at least an hour and 2 beers....I really need to do some modding to this truck - but there's nothing much to do

Next time I'm gonna order a stock XL and have Ford send me the Platinum option package seperate so I can build it myself

Quick Reply: Lower Valance Grille