2009 - 2014 F-150
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Ordered an FX4

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 09:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ordered an FX4

#1 Does any one know when the raptor headlights and tail lights will be available for sell

Other than that the 6-8 wks are gonna be a long wait.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:40 PM
Originally Posted by brlcla
#1 Does any one know when the raptor headlights and tail lights will be available for sell

Other than that the 6-8 wks are gonna be a long wait.
Whoa...finally someone with a longer wait than me Sorry but I've been waiting two weeks now and it seems like two months...congrats on your new order and be sure and post pics when it arrives. What options/color/etc. did you order? Also, are the Raptor headlightstailights a straight swap?

Old 03-03-2009, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by HotLap
Whoa...finally someone with a longer wait than me Sorry but I've been waiting two weeks now and it seems like two months...congrats on your new order and be sure and post pics when it arrives. What options/color/etc. did you order? Also, are the Raptor headlightstailights a straight swap?

Solid Stearling Grey, every option you can get except the running boards (Aftermarket Amp Research Steps will be added later), chose the black leather. I hope they will be a direct replacement. I dont see why ford would create another assembly line just for a different set of lights.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:50 PM
the lights should be a direct replacement. Maybe they will be available by August or September if indeed the Raptor debuts as a Job #1 2010 model.

I remember back in 2005 when we were waiting for the first 2006 Harley to come out so we could buy the black lights from it. Then the aftermarket company Depo came out with some black headlights several months before the Harley came out, so some of us bought those, but ended up with water leakage issues.

So the aftermarket may come out with black lights first for our new 09 trucks, but I would wait it out until the quality OEM lights are available.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:55 PM
Lightbulb

[QUOTE=HotLap;3617908]Whoa...finally someone with a longer wait than me Sorry but I've been waiting two weeks now and it seems like two months...QUOTE]

Use this time to get all your mods ordered, arrived, set up exactly how you will want them... and then you'll be ready to slap 'em all on soon as your truck arrives! 'Cause remember, some of those mods need to be ordered also, which means more waiting...

Quick Reply: Ordered an FX4