Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Inventory Search Screw 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 02:49 PM
geb
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Inventory Search Screw 4x4

Whats a better way to search dealer inventory? The ford website is a pain to do dealer by dealer would be better to search regions! Looking for 08 or 09 Screw 4x4 WhiteSand Tri, trailerpackage, moonroof, 18"rims, backup cam, no nav or dealer installed options.

thanks,

Old 01-05-2009, 02:59 PM
Only way to really search is get the dealer to search. You will regret not going for the nav head unit. Give it a try before you turn it down. It's a awesome upgraded. I know a coupe of people who didnt get it in their cars and they are well peed of that they didnt get it after using mine.

Old 01-05-2009, 03:13 PM
geb
Thanks for the info,

But is the Nav really worth the 2k?

I'll call the dealer to look for me.
I would just like to touch the truck before the dealer does a trade.

thanks again

Originally Posted by Barritia
Only way to really search is get the dealer to search. You will regret not going for the nav head unit. Give it a try before you turn it down. It's a awesome upgraded. I know a coupe of people who didnt get it in their cars and they are well peed of that they didnt get it after using mine.

Old 01-05-2009, 03:28 PM
The nav in the 09s is amazing. With it linked to sirus and sync. I say its with the extra money.

Old 01-05-2009, 04:31 PM
Without doubt worth the extra money. It has features like live weather, live fuel price, live traffic reports and re-direction, Live sports reports and movie listings, built-in hardrive to store nav maps and music, Sync, Blutooth for hand free phone use, Movie player, High end audio, sirius radio, USB connection to charge phones, Play music from MP3 players and you could even put a 500gb hardrive in there to store untold amounts of music. It does more but cant remember of the top of me head. Way advanced than any other unit on the market.

Quick Reply: Inventory Search Screw 4x4