2009 - 2014 F-150

09 xlt

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 03:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09 xlt

Sat in a 09 XLT w/ chrome package and a cpl other options at local dealer today, i must say the seats are much more comfortable.

it was in middle of there showroom floor it was the light blue color believe it was called "Blue Flame" will get pics in gallery a little later today. I wouldnt have expected the color to look so nice from the internet but it was an outstanding color inside, not sure about on the road in the sunlight, should look really good though

Was riding on 18" chrome rims w/ michelin p rated tires.

Rear seats are super easy to raise up and the flat floor was nice, they had an empty plasma box to show wat can fit in there but i told them to take it out so i can play with the seats.
The truck seems alot larger than before (more than the inches they say it is) and the pillar being pushed back more gives more viewing area around the drivers door, i kno being over 6ft tall i am sitting back in mine to where i have to sit up and look around the pillar which can get annoying but no worries there

pictures arnt the greatest but i will have some up a little later in gallery

Old 10-20-2008, 04:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looks good. That blue reminds me of the Moonlight Blue on my '98.

Old 10-20-2008, 09:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i love that color! that would be the truck i would be getting if i were to purchase an 09 this year!!

Quick Reply: 09 xlt