2009 - 2014 F-150

Motor Trend's Claimed HP/TQ specs for 2009

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 09:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JD790
I'm not bitching - but try to explain that to the toyota owners who think just because their hp/tq #'s are higher that their truck is superior. I agree that the 6 speed tranny will help out a ton. I would never buy a toyota - am partial to Ford.
What's there to explain and why feel the need to? It sure is funny how so many grown men are so in-secure that their own loyalty is to any truck that comes on the market with the most HP numbers.....

Old 05-09-2008, 09:02 PM
I love the responses about fords power.

1.) Don't believe the publications

2.) 6-speed auto will reall help out alot

3.) Ford has the most usable power

4.) Why would I want anything else

5.) Everyone else is breaking

6.) I'm not trying to compensate for anything. I love my truck.

7.) Just wait for the 6.2

So you can see we go from don't believe it, to everyone else is breaking to I don't need anything more powerful and finaly finishing it with the "jUST WAIT".

Reminds me of when I was 12 and had an RC car. Sure my cousins was a custom build 400 dollar model vs my radio shack model. But that didn't matter because I liked mine more. And just wait till my daddy finds out.

Excuses are like ____holes everybody has one.

Old 05-09-2008, 09:50 PM
I can tell you I use my truck for bajaing through the desert and mountains. there is always some guy there with a truck thats supposed to be the baddest ever like my brother inlaw with his new toyota. I love smoking them and putting them to shame. calling them a tow truck so they can get home.
everyone drag races in the sand or trys to climb the biggest hill or jumps their trucks. and the fords percentage wise do the best by far.

Old 05-12-2008, 03:28 PM
Originally Posted by JD790
I'm not bitching - but try to explain that to the toyota owners who think just because their hp/tq #'s are higher that their truck is superior. I agree that the 6 speed tranny will help out a ton. I would never buy a toyota - am partial to Ford.
Why would you even be in a situation where you are talking to a Toyota owner? I don't let them talk to me.

LOL

Quick Reply: Motor Trend's Claimed HP/TQ specs for 2009