2004 - 2008 F-150

2004 F150 Wish List

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2002, 03:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: All I want is a little luxury

Originally posted by dlewis1340
Yes I know that nice things cost money. That is why I and a lot of people on this board work hard.

All I'm asking for is a truck that is nicer inside than the one Union Pacific or the State of Texas buys for fleet duty. Other than leather there is no damn difference. What a bust.

Why can't I have a nicer dash and a little cush and a few gadgets for the all the coin I put out?

You can still have the base model just give me an option so I do not have to buy a GMC Sierra C3.

I'd rather drive a 40k pickup than a 40k SUV but there a few lux options that are 4x4's and real pickups (Blackwood). King Ranch is nice but it's just a cool set of seats, Gimmie more than that please.

If FMC builds a 45k lux pickup sign me up !
Here Here!!!!

Someone that agrees with me.

If Ford does not add to the "luxury" of the interior of the F150 then my current one will be my last, and I will be forced to by a GMC.

My current truck, a 2001 4x4 Lariat Off Road Package was stickered at 35,000. And for just a little more one can get a GMC with a little more luxury.

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather drive a Ford, but I also enjoy some nice things, and like the previous poster said, there is not much difference between my lariat and a work truck.

David

Old 11-13-2002, 10:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would just like to see a supercew f150 with a bed big enough to actually use.

Until then holding on to my 97 midnight blue flareside, whose bed is barely big enough as it is.

Quick Reply: 2004 F150 Wish List