2004 - 2008 F-150

super excited

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 12:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking super excited

irs owes some new found money yay so im gonna be droppin just under 7 grand in my truck.

planned mods:
6" pro-comp lift
35x12.50R17 feirce attitude M/T's(rims undecided, but black)
Volant powercore CAI
Street scene grill with 6.5" lights
Spec-d headlights-euro smoked
Spec-d taillights-altezza smoked
ipcw led 3rd brake light bermuda black/smoked
go rhino springstep truck steps
full 20% tint all round and windsheild strip
true dual x-piped magnaflow 11" bodies with high flow cats(94106) and 4x18" rolled tips.

also doin some interior cosmetics...and some body decals
also tryin to decide on a touch screen/dvd head unit and 2 10" subs
tryin to also decide on a good programmer

will post pics as soon as each peice is done....3 months at latest due to travel for work be in fl for 3months then its all happenin. oh, and how do u post pics on here in album and on post? says my pics are to bigkinda annoyed tryin to figure itout.

Old 06-28-2011, 07:08 PM
ok so a couple of changes........gettin:
ipcw led tail lights-bermuda black
volant ram air scoop
no new headlights til i can find awesome ones to go with the 3rd and tails.

hey any suggestions on a programmer would be awesome i dont know wat to get and have read up on them and still no clue so suggestions plz...oh and i have a stupid full chrome grille and hate it and not sure wat kinda grille kit i need to get i want all black with the 6.5 lights in the grille.

Old 06-28-2011, 11:11 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Infantry,

Just skip the Volant CAI and just do the Gotts Mod--it'll free up another 200 that you could send my way to work on fixing my STX up. It would almost buy one new BFG AT tire, then I would only have to come up with the other $750 on my own lol

Seriously, I just don't see any CAI putting up enough hp and torque gains to justify their purchase when the GM really woke my truck up. Everything else sounds sick, tho...be sweet to see it after you get done. Speaking of pics, join Photobucket and it'll help you be able to post the pics you want ( I'm just too lazy to take my own advice on this)

Old 06-29-2011, 08:18 AM
im doin the volant package to add watever it will and for engine dress up to eventually im dress everything i can under the hood. thanks though i agree with you on it. and haha yea darn tires always so expsenive. and thank you, those darn pics were woopin my a$$, i quit after like 10 mins i was so pissed and confused lol...

Quick Reply: super excited