2004 - 2008 F-150

Bull Bar Question

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 07:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bull Bar Question

Just purchased a Saleen grille to go on my black 2008 XLT. That will be replacing my Harley grill. My front bumper is now PTM because I was hit last spring and replaced the original chrome one with PTM. I have also painted my stock 18 wheels black. The picture in my sig is out of date, so I thought I would give an update.

My question is about adding a black bull bar to the front of my truck. It would be mainly for looks as I do not do much off road driving. I found this one (http://www.truckgeardirect.com/?ITEMID=QF-810) at truckgeardirect.com. I like it because it is black and the skid plate is not chrome. Is anybody familiar with this bull bar?

I really like the Westin black bull bar, but I really dont want the chrome skid plate. Has anybody tried painting it?

Is there a better option?

Old 04-22-2011, 12:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have the black westin bull bar, and the skid plate isnt chrome; its more of a dull machined finish. I think the bull bar you found looks good as well. Do you still have the harley grille? I would definitely be interested if you still have it.

Quick Reply: Bull Bar Question