2004 - 2008 F-150

New to me F150

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 08:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New to me F150

Well here is my first post!
Unfortunately I loaned my truck to a family friend of mine and he totaled my 05 kingranch f250 with 193,000 on the clock. He is fine, has great ins, everything is getting resolved. I loved the truck, bought it a year ago.... but she was getting due for a tranny rebuild! but not any more. lol. Im currently attending college and I own/operate a small lawn care business, so the latter half of my lifestyle demands a 4x4 truck. Iv pretty much got it narrowed down to a basic but very nice white 4x4 07 f150 supercab with 53,000 on the clock. I was going to get another diesel until my local dealer let me borrow the truck i mentioned for the weekend and told me to hook her up to my trailer and get mowing. Wow, I was impressed. Quiet, smooth, cheaper to fill up, and pulled awesome! Now I have been doing some research and I found out about the plugs,... good lord ford!! Im experienced a turning wrenches, and patience. I have had that powerstroke torn down to fix the egr crap. If i have to i will tackle the plugs myself. i would rather not if i dont have to. lol. So im going to try to get the dealer to replace them before I buy, . Now the other my other concern is, the rear seal on the transfer case is slightly leaking. Is this common? I will have the dealer fix this before i buy, but i was just wondering? All the other 4x4s iv owned leaked in this area, but not at 53000.

Quick Reply: New to me F150