F150online Forums

F150online Forums (https://www.f150online.com/forums/)
-   2004 - 2008 F-150 (https://www.f150online.com/forums/2004-2008-f-150-80/)
-   -   I HATE you all!! (https://www.f150online.com/forums/2004-2008-f-150/412588-i-hate-you-all.html)

Texan Aviator 04-05-2010 03:29 PM

This site def got me!

TruckGuy24 04-05-2010 03:31 PM

Looks good and :lol: at that cat part LOL!

Were you an english or theater major by chance bud?

FlashmasterK 04-05-2010 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by mwkatm (Post 4165567)
Nice truck, and I LOVE the story...

I have one word of advice... take your username off of you f150online window decal... I've been flip flopping for the last few days on whether to have username on or off...

username on....

GOOD---Cool, pride, when folks see you around town they will recognize you, representing for the forum...

BAD---Sooner or later she will start to put two and two together... type it into the computer, find your profile and your posts... and POOOF all your skeems are done, and likely some penance will have to be paid...

Good thing she is pretty clueless about computers! Plus, she has a pretty good sense of humor!

Originally Posted by TruckGuy24 (Post 4166337)
Looks good and :lol: at that cat part LOL!

Were you an english or theater major by chance bud?

Nope, Just have some extra time on my hands

BA in Psychology, Minors in biology and chemistry from Baylor
MS- Forensic Toxicology from SHSU

Originally Posted by h2oallyear (Post 4164934)
Oh I know after saving say 500 bucks,I feel so good I want to go out and spend 2,000!!! The more you spend, the more you save. I get goose bumps thinking about how much I am going to save when I drop 45k on my 2010 Platinum 4x4 screw this summer:thumbsup:

yeah, I was so pumped about saving $250 on black headlights I went out and ordered a gryphon cs for $470

FordGuy24 04-05-2010 05:45 PM

I have literally LOL'd at this entire thread

FlashmasterK 04-05-2010 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by FordGuy24 (Post 4166492)
I have literally LOL'd at this entire thread

Glad you got a kick out of my depravity! :bows:

Hopefully there will be more to come. If I never respond to another thread that means I got found out! :angel:

Shanks12 04-05-2010 09:55 PM

This is by far one of the most entertaining threads I've read in a long time on here! :thumbsup:

:lurk:

illness95 04-05-2010 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Shanks12 (Post 4166800)
This is by far one of the most entertaining threads I've read in a long time on here! :thumbsup:

ditto.. well written and alot of fun to read.. :thumbsup:

oh yea nice truck. my vote def goes towards new wheels and tires next..

Nitrox 04-06-2010 12:30 AM

Shackles

Flash:

What brand and where did you find those shackles? I have leveled my truck and also would like just a little more rake.

Did you have to get some shims to get the drive line, well; back in line.?

Thanks!

Nitrox

XPerties 04-06-2010 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by mwkatm (Post 4165567)

BAD---Sooner or later she will start to put two and two together... type it into the computer, find your profile and your posts... and POOOF all your skeems are done, and likely some penance will have to be paid...

WOW......I thought my wife was the only crazed lunatic out there that did that. Dude that's how my wife caught me when I did my exhaust. She was like "these are really nice picture of your NEW exhaust. You told me you had an exhaust leak which is why it was so loud now but on here you posted pictures with a title saying "new exhaust"...............

I couldn't do **** other than laugh. She was mad for a day or so but got over it then when she tallied up how much it cost (I broke the cost up between 3 different credit cards :lol:) she got even more pissed but as we all know, they get over it.

Need4racin 04-06-2010 09:07 AM

Hey grandmaster flash, get some pics of the truck washed.

Project F150 04-06-2010 09:19 AM

This sounds so much like the schemes I pull off, which leads me to believe this is fixing to take a turn in the other direction lol. Goodluck on the modding and marrying bud.

motograter 04-06-2010 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Need4racin (Post 4167264)
Hey grandmaster flash, get some pics of the truck washed.

agreed - you need to detail the hell out of that thing. i got an idea: call in sick to work, but tell your gf you are headed to work, then spend the day detailing :) then entertain us with the story :lurk:

FlashmasterK 04-06-2010 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by motograter (Post 4167279)
agreed - you need to detail the hell out of that thing. i got an idea: call in sick to work, but tell your gf you are headed to work, then spend the day detailing :) then entertain us with the story :lurk:

Ha, will do. The only problem with detailing it now is that I park under a tree that is giving off insane amounts of pollen. I washed it a week ago and within a day it was covered in a yellowish filth. I was pissed. Figure it cant go on too much longer.

Just pulled the trigger on a gryphon, so new shoes will have to wait:mad:

I sat down and did the math to explain the tuner to her
Right now Im getting 16 mpg, with an eco program Im hoping to get 18 mpg. Gas costs about 2.75 so

2.75/16 = $0.17/mile
2.75/18 = $0.15/mile
$0.02/mile difference so

$450/ ($0.02/mile) = 22,500 miles to pay for itself. I can do that in under 2 years so unlike some of the other mods, this one will (maybe) pay for itself in the long run. With gas going up, it could be quicker.

Plus I told her I was getting it from a friend on the forum on the cheap. And as I consider Corey at PHP a friend, its true (kinda)

Wait a hot second, motogator, are you trying to get me in trouble?!

"then entertain us with the story "

Here I am, putting my life and livelyhood on the line to spin a good yarn and you are trying to make my life harder! Are you advocating lying to my gf and boss just to entertain yall?! Am I just some kinda joke to you?!?

And I thought we were cool......:lol:
Maybe we should just share my struggle with the whole site and not just the 04-08 F150 group. Would that make you happy moto?!?!

(btw, totally kidding, but sarcasm doesnt come through to well in the written word)

FlashmasterK 04-06-2010 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Nitrox (Post 4167044)
Flash:

What brand and where did you find those shackles? I have leveled my truck and also would like just a little more rake.

Did you have to get some shims to get the drive line, well; back in line.?

Thanks!

Nitrox

http://shop.suspensionmax.com/Shop/C...id/0/SFV/32526, no shims needed. I posted a whole thread about lift shackles and shims
https://www.f150online.com/forums/su...ms-needed.html

(sorry, its not as good a read as this thread)

motograter 04-07-2010 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by FlashmasterK (Post 4167405)
And I thought we were cool......:lol:
Maybe we should just share my struggle with the whole site and not just the 04-08 F150 group. Would that make you happy moto?!?!

(btw, totally kidding, but sarcasm doesnt come through to well in the written word)

LOL - I picked up on the sarcasm, it's all good. No, I don't want you to get busted, I want to hear about how you pulled it off.

I'm with the guy who recommended removing the decal to avoid a chance discovery by your GF. We have to keep this flame lit!!!

I like the logic on the Gryphon BTW. Cheers.